chapter two

The next morning I put on a sleeping with sirens shirt with dark purple jeans I put my black mascara and and eyeliner i put my backpack on my back and ran out of the house not wanting to hear SHIT from my mother's mouth. I decided to walked to school because of what happened yesterday and plus i could use the exercise. i get to school for getting about the kik message i head over to the old restrooms not letting anybody see. me i waited then something happened a boy had black hair with blue dark eyes and one lip ring and his lips looked soft .before i could tell him my name my lips were pressed with his i said i don't "know you" he said so . we don't have to know each to kiss each other!!! he said my name is andie i asked him when did you start coming here 2 weeks ago he replied after he was done i said my name is Nikki "I said in a whisper voice he replied I think we should date I replied that would be perfect while still hugging him I said he is my world I finally knew what love felt like he was the one I asked him how did you get my kik he replied because when you love a person you know who they are . Do you have any - I was interrupted with him kissing me while his tongue explored my mouth he stopped and whispered in my ear i will never let you go we walked to class and we have all cases together we walked to first class he told me I can come over later I said ok no problem I then giggled.