chapter 3

I was sitting there next to my so what now boyfriend I thought he was the only one that understood what happened in my life and  the thing the got to my head he doesn't get bullied maybe because he is a guy maybe .

In my head i was daydreaming of what was going to happen when I get to his house whoooooo I just ed got the shivers I just can't wait till the bell rings I was interrupted by my math teacher Nikki what's the answer for number 64  I quickly looked down at my paper 4,678 good he replied I let out a relief. And then ****RING RING** the dismal bell I ran out of class with my boyfriend andie and he carried me like a princess I asked andie what's your last name I asked in a nervous voice he replied back  delmar I whispered in his ear when can I be mrs.delmar he said when we get to my house I started to blush he put me down on the bus and he walked me to my seat in the back I cuddled on him like there was no tommorow.  Every body stared looking at me the kid that grabbed my ass was looking to i to led andie about that day and I regret wanting a heart attack because andie always here for me i fell asleep on his shoulder and dreamed a happy place and that me and andie were getting married .!!!!

Errrrrr kk I instantly woke up from that stop it was andie house me and him walked off the bus together and walked into his house he started to kiss me and his lips where heaven he played mee on the master bed in his room and then he moved lower near my pants and unbuttoned them and he unbuttoned his pants and the ......