Chapter 45

It was two days later that Skyfire woke up cold and disoriented. He couldn't feel his limbs. He couldn't even open his optics. At first he couldn't remember his name or anything before his crash. Only one thing came to mind. One name. One small jet former. Starscream.

Skyfire woke up slowly. His spark racing as the last thing he remembered was the blizzard and freezing cold as his mate screamed his name. He flinched and opened his optics panicked and worried. He tried to speak but his vocals shorted and he only managed staticky nonsense.

Knockout and Ratchet ran over to him.

Ratchet trying to make sure he didn't shut down again.

Knockout tried to calm him down. "Skyfire! You're okay bud. Your okay. Calm your spark beats for a bit. You need to calm down. For Starscream."

Skyfire instantly stared at him and slowly calmed down. He knew his mate? Who was he?

Knockout smiled when he realized Skyfire was calming down. He looked over to Tc and Warp. "Guys! He woke up!"

They immediately ran over to him. Skyfire exhaustedly watched two jetformers that looked like his mate come over to him.

They grinned. Tc spoke. "Hey Sky! Do you remember us? I'm Thundercracker and this is my brother Skywarp. We're Star's brothers. Just blink twice if you remember us kay? Your vocals are still trying to get better."

Skyfire remembered them bursting through their dorm rooms in the academy just to beg Starscream to fly with them. He smiled at the memory and blinked twice.

They were so happy that he remembered them.

Skyfire tried to turn his helm to look for his mate. He couldn't seem to move it fully.

Tc smiled happily but then noticed that Skyfire was trying to look around. He helped him sit up on the berth with his brothers help.

Ratchet fixed the berth to let Skyfire sit up without help.

Skyfire immediately looked for Starscream and found her hooked up to monitors and equipment. He kept his gaze on her worried about her.

They saw him and sighed.

Warp came into his sight. "Sky... Star's not looking to good. We have a lot to talk to you about but right now you need your strength to help Star wake up again. So for now rest."

Skyfire sighed and closed his optics.

Tc looked to Knockout and Ratchet. "Can Star wait another day for sky to recover?" He asked worried about his sister.

Knockout shrugged. "In theory she should be fine... for now. If Skyfire's up to fully strength then it should help her too."

Tc smiled. "I hope your right doc."

Knockout nodded. "Me too."

Soundwave was asleep. He had been sitting up behind Starscream's helm keeping her helm safely in his lap.

Warp giggled looking over to his sister and friend. "Wave's sleepy."

Ratchet chuckled. He walked over and put a blanket over the silent mech so he could sleep.

Soundwave stirred but only to mover his helm which fell to his chassis as he snoozed.

The awake mechs smiled and decided to go rest themselves. Ratchet showed the three where they could sleep.

They all went to sleep for the night. The next morning they would have a lot to do.

(Sorry it took so long guys. I've been mostly busy with work and redecorating my bedroom since for the past few months I've been sleeping on the couch.)