Chapter Thirty-nine

Back on Cybertron... Skywarp, Thundercracker, Predaking, and Shockwave were getting ready to leave to get to Earth.

"Soundwave has control of the space bridge. He will use it to transport us to Earth to the Harbinger in order for us to go our separate ways. You two will see if you can use your bond to find Starscream. Predaking and I will be going to the Nemesis in order to look out for things there." Shockwave told the two seekers.

Thundercracker nodded. "The sooner we get to Star the faster we can save her. Will you be alright without Soundwave?"

Shockwave nodded. "I have gone vorns without my mate and our sparklings are almost ready to leave their slumber. I do not want them out of stasis until Cybertron is safe. I will continue my research on synthetic energon when I reach the Nemesis. You two must stay out of sight and if possible escape with Starscream and the sparkling and return here. There is plenty of energon for another three vorns."

Thundercracker nodded. "Thank you Shockwave. Let's get to Earth then."

Through the bond Shockwave let Soundwave know they were ready to go. Not even a second passed by that the space bridge started up in front of them and the four mechs left Cybertron.

The four arrived on Earth in the Harbinger.

Skywarp whined when he reached through the bond. "TC, it hurts." He held his chest and collapsed to his knees while choking in a sob.

Thundercracker kneeled beside his little brother and hugged him. "It'll be okay 'Warp. Once we're with Star we can open the bond fully and help her get through her pregnancy. She needs us."

Skywarp sniffled and looked up at the older mech. "But what if we don't make it?"

"No! Don't think like that 'Warp! We will make it. That's a promise." Thundercracker said grabbing his brother's shoulder plates.

Skywarp sniffled and nodded his helm.

Shockwave spoke up to the two. "I have contacted Soundwave. He will send a ground bridge to his location. Come Predaking. Let us go to the Nemesis."

Predaking gave the brothers a small lick to the faceplates before following his creator out of the broken down ship.

The two left the two seekers be and hoped for the best.