Chapter Nine: Let's Kick Some Scrap!

*A/N*

Hi ppl :)

IM SO SORRY FOR THE WAIT!!

I just wanna say that school+broken computer is not a good equation to help me update :(

Anyway, I'm at my father's house, and it's more helpful to FINALLY write from a computer than from my dumbass iPad who ereases my writing for nothing ;_;

Anyway, I made a quick update, cuz I miss writing and I owe it to you guys :)

Hope you'll like it xx

Enjoy :)

PS: OMG ITS LOUIS' B-DAY TODAY I DONT WANT HIM TO GROW UUUUP :(

**************************************************************

Third Person

After Liam (Kinesis) dropped Danielle to safety, he flew back in town (feeling satisfied) to confront the bad guys.

The other boys who were flying in the air to look for the robots. They were nowhere to see.

Niall (Shift), starting to get sick/worried they weren't there, let his sarcasm out: "Come on, you walking fridges, you wanted to see us, here we are! If you're men, bring your metal asses over he-"

He never had the time to finish, because a motorcycle was thrown at him and he landed in a building. He heard evil laughs.

"What's wrong, Shorty, don't you like our present?? Those costs a lot you know!"

Shift groaned in pain, and flew again: "Ooh, you shouldn't have done that, buddy!"

He flew full speed into the villain's direction. This one took a car and threw it at him.

Niall stopped in fear and looked at the car who was going in his way closer by second: "This might hurt!"

Suddenly, Stretch (Harry) flew through it full speed, breaking it in millions of pieces, saving his friend on the purpose.

"Thanks, man!",Shift sighed in relief.

"It's not over!", Stretch said and pointed down.

A woman screamed as the parts of the car were falling in her direction. She closed her eyes and crouched into a little ball to protect herself. When she looked up, she saw a grey superhero levitating the car parts and throw them at the robots. One of them got hit, as he grunted.

"Miss, go away and hide!", Kinesis ordered. She didn't protest.

Stretch flew to take a punch at a robot, but the other one threw a car at him, which sent him right into a building, making the villains laugh.

Stretch got himself off the wall and lifted the car over his head: "Hey, it's not nice to throw cars at people!"

He made a ball with the car thanks to his superhuman force.

"I don't think the insurances will cover that, but so what...", Harry said to himself and threw the ball at one of the robots.

Smith's robot ripped a street light off the ground and hit the scrapped car-ball with it, like a baseball: "Missed!", he teased.

The ball knocked Thermo (Louis) on the head who stopped flying and fell a painful drop on a cab: "Mom, I made a boo-boo...", he dizzily mumbled.

The other lads helped him up, as Thermo shook his head, going back in the situation.