Chapter Ten: He Is More Than You Think

Third Person

A week later...

A week after the attack of the robots, the city of London was living in peace, like if nothing happened.

The sun was shining, the sky was blue, kids were playing, birds were singing. Everyone were living their lives.

Even after the attack, the Fearless Five were continuing their duty, helping citizen in London, and even in other parts of the world.

The 7th night after the robot attack, Smith and Warren still being in jail, Liam Payne was in a fast food, waiting for his ex-girlfriend Danielle to come.

She invited him to talk to him about something. He looked around him, smiling at the fast food's surroundings.

Where he invited Danielle for their first date, in 2010, when they were in X-Factor, he as a 16 years old being completely unaware of what will happen to him in the future (both his career and superhero life), and Danielle as a 21 years old dancer.

The fast food's decor was based on the theme of the first snack bars in the 50's. Even the employees who were serving people at their tables wore waitress uniforms from the 50's.

"Can I take your command, please?"

Liam looked at the young 17 years old waitress: "Um, just a glass of water please. And a strawberry milkshake."

"It won't take long.", the waitress said as she went behind the counter.

Danielle entered the fast food at the moment the waitress offered Liam his command. He thanked her as Danielle sat down next to him on a stool situated in front of the main counter.

"Hi.", she said.

"How's it going?", Liam smiled.

Danielle sighed: "Tired because of the dancing, but... good."

Liam made a little smile as he slid the glass full of strawberry milkshake to her: "Here, I ordered this for you. Your favorite."

"Liam! I'm the one who invited you here!"

"I don't care, it's on me!"

Danielle punched his shoulder playfully: "Why do you have to be such a gentleman, Payne?"

He shrugged: "It's in my nature."

Danielle smiled at bit. They both drank in silence, her the milkshake, him his glass of water.

"Why did you invite me here?", Liam asked.