Chapter Eight: Evil Around The Corner

Third Person

In an unknown place...

''And we're the Fearless Five!'', the superheroes from the video said before flying away.

He couldn't believe it. He clicked on the YouTube red bar, a few seconds before, and clicked again, to see the superpowers.

''Smith!! Come and see that!!'', he screamed.

His collegue came by: ''Wha--''

The scientist grabbed the man by his jaw and brang him to the screen: ''Check this out!!''

He repeated the video. The man, aka Smith, was agaped.

''I-Is it--''

''IT'S OUR INVENTION!!!'', the old scientist suddenly threw the PC on the other side of the room.

''Woah, calm down, Warren...''

''NO, I won't calm down!! See those boys?! They're the boys who spied on us! It's sure! They must have come in contact with the Formol A-199, and they got those powers! Not only they have OUR invention from 30 years of study in their system, PLUS, they use it for the good.''

He spat on the floor, making Smith wince in disgust.

''Bullshit!! I was supposed to get my revenge, and they used MY invention for being superheroes. What should we do, Smith... what should we do??''

After a short moment of reflexion, Smith had an idea as an evil smile appeared on his face: ''Come with me, Sir.''

Smith brang him down the stairs, as he pulled a blanket off a big bump.

''After the Formol A-199 experience went wrong because of these boys, I worked on these... I hope they please you.''

Warren looked at it and smiled: ''I adore it. You're a genius, Smith. Those 'Fearless Five' will know fear at the moment we'll put these on.''

Both men let out evil laughs at that moment.

****************************************************

Harry P.O.V

It has been a week since we became superheroes.

The Fearless Five video of us saving people from the flaming building was being watched over 900 000 times on YouTube. And everyday, there's more views.

We didn't need to take our costumes back since, and honestly, the lads and I couldn't wait to be superheroes again.

One day, I got down the stairs and put two toasts in the toaster. The other lads and Lottie were eating, as the radio was playing in the background.

­''Okay, seriously, I can't take it!'', Louis said from out of nowhere.

''What do you mean?'', Liam asked.

''I want to be a superhero agaiiin!!'', Louis whined.

''Patience, Thermo! You'll have the occasion to play with your wind again!'', Lottie joked.

''Seriously, I can't believe nothing happened since the world knows who we are!'', Niall stated as he ate a bit of his toast.

The song that was playing on the radio was 'Lego House' by Ed Sheeran. Suddenly, at the half of the song, the sound cutted: ''We are sorry to interrupt this song for saying an incredible flash new!! A bunch of giants robots are attacking the town!!'', the radio dude was freaking out.