Chapter Six: Costumes & Names

Lottie P.O.V

I knocked two times on Liam's door.

"Leave me alone."

I sighed: "It's me."

"Please, I want to be alone."

I exhale: "You can talk to me about it, I won't judge you..."

That's when his door opened. This time, he was visible and fully clothed (fortunately).

"Come in."

I entered Liam's room and I sat on his bed: "What happened?"

He held on his desk with both hands and exhale: "She has a new boyfriend. All she wants, is for us to be friends."

He looked at me. His eyes were red, probably from crying.

"I still love her, Lottie. I told her, but she told me right after she had somebody else in her life. I feel so stupid."

He sat next to me on the bed: "Plus, with my invisible-naked adventure and the boys laughing at me, that didn't help..."

I gave him a sympathic smile: "They are dumb. But it's who they are. They didn't know, so let them be..."

He chuckled a little, than his smile disappeared right after: "Yeah."

"Look, Liam...", I put a hand on his shoulder. "Now, Danielle knows that you love her. But there's nothing wrong about it. I'm 100% sure that she passed to something else only to make herself think she could forget you. I don't know who might be in couple with her, right now, but all I know is... she could never find twice like you. You are unique, Liam. One of the kindest, sensible and nicest guys I've ever met. Believe me... she'll change her mind."

Liam looked at me: "Do you mean it?"

"Hey, I'm maybe sarcastic like Louis sometimes, but I'm not a liar. I mean my words fully."

He smiled: "Thanks Lottie. I feel better, now."

I gave him a hug.

After, I looked at him: "Do you want to see something cool?"

"What?"

I tilted my head to the room: "Come on. Let's go for the others!"

***

"Can we open our eyes, now, Lottie?", Louis asked, as I was guiding the lads, who were closen eyed.

"Not yet!", I said.

I stopped guiding them: "Ok, don't move, guys!"

I was tossing my shits from my drawers (I could hear the guys rolled their eyes under their eyelids... wait, is that even possible... anyway, what am I even talking about!)

"Alright, you can open your eyes, now!"

All of them opened their eyes and their  jaws hit the floor: "Wow.", they all said at the same time.

I was done by making the costumes (took me days and nights!) and I was happy the guys were loving them.

There we five of them: 1)Red/Purple , 2)Yellow/Green , 3)Orange/Red , 4)Dark & Light Blue , and finally 5)Dark & Light Grey

"Nice!", Niall said.

"Awesome!", Harry said.

"So cool!", Zayn was amazed.

"This is amazing!", Liam didn't know what to say.

"You are amazing, Lottie! OKAY I TAKE THE BLUE ONE!!!", Louis screamed as he snatched the blue costume.