Chapter Two: We Have... SUPERPOWERS?!?!

*Author Note*

Hello :)

So, I remarked that you people liked the first chapter... YEAHH!!! :D

So, I decided to update, because I had a lots of ideas in my mind and I couldn't wait to the end of school to write it!

TAKE NOTE that I love writing. I do like it. And NEVER IN 100 years I'D COPY ON ANYONE, OKAY?!?!

I'm saying that because I'm not the only one to do a superhero story, and I don't wanna be accused of copying by anyone. People who copies are making me sick, AND I'LL NEVER BE ONE OF THEM, OKAY?!

So, ALL YOU'RE READING IS COMING OUT OF MY IMAGINATION, OKAY? IF THIS LOOKS LIKE ANOTHER STORY, IT'S A PURE COINCIDENCE, OKAY?!?! (if it's the case, I do not own the author's idea...)

Anyway, enjoy this chapter! :)

Ariane

**********************************************************

The next day...

Niall P.O.V.

I yawned as I opened my eyes. I groaned as I grabbed my head.

Memories from the other night came back in my mind: the mad doctors, the vat full of goo... but ESPECIALLY the pain I went through. Before going to sleep...

I sat in my bed, and, surprisingly, my headache stopped. Like, all by sudden.

Woah, weird.

And I felt an anormal, but energic feeling going through me. Okay, so for the first time in my life, I wake up with energy...

I got out my bed, put some clothes on and got down the stairs, where the other lads were already there. Surprisingly, they seemed as energic as me.

"Hey, ya!"

"Hey, Niall!", they all said.

"Feeling better?", Harry asked.

"Yeeah, the other night, with that thing with the mad doctors and the goo, it kinda traumatized me...", I served myself a cereal bowl and took a spoonful, while sitting on the chairs next to the lads.

"To who the fault?", Zayn crossed his arms, looking at Louis.

That one rolled his eyes: "Will you let me breathe? I said I was sorry! Where we you, Niall?"

"Uh... well, the fact is, I just needed to sleep. It's like if that night never happened to me! And, are you guys alright?"

"Yup. Same thing as you! I don't know what the hell was in that goo, but I felt sick, yesterday...", Harry took a bite of his toast.

"Me too.", we all said.

"Don't you find it... weird we all felt VERY sick, And that NOW, all 5 of us are completely healthy again only by a sleeping night?", Liam asked.

I shrugged: "Well, according to me, it has something to do with the goo, because normally, we'll all be sticked in our beds, sick like dogs, and..."

I stopped when I realized that all the looks were on me, watching me like if I was a ghost.

"Uh... why are you looking at me like that?", I asked.

"N-Niall... y-you're shining!", Zayn said.

I made him a wtf face: "Dude, why are you complementing me, I just woke up and-"

"Not that kind of shining, Niall! Y-You're really shining, you're green!", Louis pointed me, shaking.