Malec- jealousy

Alec' s POV

This was a lot to take in at once. The first thing that still shocked me, Jace called me big brother. Man, I would pay a thousand dollars to film that. I literally felt so touched and then I didn't know if Clary was alive or not, the last thing I remember was Jace holding her and taking her to the infirmary. Magnus thankfully came and healed me. It wouldn't have done Jace good having about three people poisoned by demons. Did I just let something slip there?

Magnus POV

"How the hell did you let Clary kiss you, Alexander. Hallucination or no" I said.

" I was just too shocked Magnus, plus Jace just called me his big brother. Do you even know what an achievement that is." He said excitedly.

" I would not like you kissing random girls and he is your brother, for once act like siblings. I will never understand you all, one day you fight like a Third World War is happening, the next you go all emotional and smoochy" Magnus said failing to act serious.

" Clary is not random, she is my brother's girlfriend and technically I didn't kiss her. I have such an amazing boyfriend, I don't need to." He smiled as I blushed.

" Speaking of siblings, where are Jace and Izzy?" He asked.

Jace is practically mourning Clary, I just sedated her it would be too much for her to handle the recognition of her kissing Jace and suddenly realizing that she is kissing you. Maybe she would die of surprise that she is not kissing proud blonde but a really hot man" I said blushing a bit.

" Izzy most probably slept in with Simon," he said.

Clary's POV

I woke with a start, the second time that day. But this time when I looked around I saw Jace, his eyes watery.

" Jace, you alright?" I asked him in a concerned tone.

" I'm okay, but I think I am supposed to ask you that," he said, sniffing.

And then it all came back to me, " I asked him in a feared tone, " Did I just kiss Alec ?"

" Yep, right in front of me. I literally thought you were breaking up with me because my parabatai is handsome" he said smirking.

" Jace, your hand, Does that mean you were Sebastien and the one who kissed Alec was Magnus?" I said.

" I am so so sorry, Jace. I didn't mean to hurt you" I said again.

" Hey, take it easy, the devotion you showed to Alec a.k.a me is just mind-blowing. You know I love you. I just wished you would have fallen in my arms instead." he said.

"I think I can get up," I said meekly.

He helped me up and I went for a shower. Alec suddenly came in and said Izzy was missing.

" She is not at Simons," he said clearly worried. I think I know who may be behind this.