Sebastien?

I feel like sh*t right now. I knew what I was doing was wrong, Clary would never want me to do this. Clary had gotten kidnapped by her brother because of me. I never should have left her side. I paralyzed her, she couldn't even have defended herself from Sebastien.

When I saw the photo, I was a tear slipped past my eye, making its way on the photo. Sebastien had to die, no need's to die. I hoped Clary was alright...

" Magnus?" I said.

" Oh, hi Jace, everything okay in paradise?" he said jokingly.

"Magnus, Clary has been kidnapped," I said choking on the tears that were about to come.

"Oh-oh, this is not good, not good at all," he said, panicking.

After a pause, he asked," Did she tell you?"

" Did she tell me what?" I said fearing for the worst.

" Oh never-mind," he said, mainly muttering to himself.

********************************

I suddenly snapped my eyes open and shot up only to find that I couldn't. The paralyzing spell had long worn off. There were metal shackles tying me down to the bed. My ankles and wrists felt sore, my mouth was dry. The whole room was furnished with grey themed furniture. 

I scream in shock when I turn around to see Sebastien beside me. I quickly ask him,

" Why did you bring me to this.. to this.. hell hole?" I stuttered. It was so cold in here...

" The answer is pretty obvious my dearest sister, I took you here to reconnect our relationship," he said a hint of amusement in his eyes.

I raised my eyebrows, " obvious, huh, looking at you, I feel you may just burn down the world to get what you desire."

He didn't say anything. So I continued, " rekindle OUR relationship... by tying me with shackles...last time, I checked, we didn't have any." I smirked.

" Clarrisa, you shall not disrespect me in any way, you are mine and if not, I WILL MAKE YOU MINE.," he said half-yelling.

I shuddered at what he said, I didn't know what to say, so I just stayed silent. He quietly left the room, not before giving me a pleading look.

Should I really give him a second chance? I think to myself. No, NO. Wake up, Clary. You have to escape him. He is a MONSTER. Yup, he is.

I tried to sleep but to no avail. I then tried to wiggle my hands through the cuffs, but eventually gave up when they started bleeding profusely.

Sebastien's POV

I was quietly watching Clarrisa through the keyhole, she seemed to be in deep thought. Could she re-consider having me as her brother? I was really confused with my feeling towards her. She always does something that makes me so frustrated and angry. I sometimes want to castrate her, make her suffer, make her my slave and break her in every way possible until she isn't able to crawl back to Jace, the pathetic example of a Shadowhunter he is. But then,  I feel guilty even for thinking those things and beat myself up, mentally to not do it again. She is like a delicate flower, one which I want to crush and save at the same time. She suddenly starts bleeding because of the struggling she was doing. I wanted to rush up to her and check if she is alright. But that would be what a weak person would do. That's how I waited there for another hour, just to see her blood trickle down her arms to the floor.

I will be publishing another chapter tomorrow, vote and comment, don't be a silent reader!!!