Parabatai pain

Jace POV

The sight of Clary limp in Alec's arms scared the living daylights out of me. I held Clary gently in my arms and rushed to the infirmary. A dull throb spread across my chest starting from my parabatai rune, I ignored it.

I told myself that "Clary is the one that needs saving now, Alec can take care of himself."

I could tell that something was seriously wrong, but I couldn't do anything about. I left Clary on one of the beds in the infirmary, put a quick irataze on her shoulder and ran to Alec, only to find Magnus sitting by his side. Anger and pain clearly showed on his face.

Magnus POV

I somehow tracked Alec down, with one of his shabby, mumsy shirts. He called them simple. SIMPLE. I don't even know how the Magnus Bane, The High Warlock of Brooklyn could have such a simple boyfriend. Sometimes I just wished to add a bit of drizzle and dazzle of glitter here and there on that handsome little face of his.

Who am I kidding?

Bucketfuls and heapfuls of glitter!

***************
He was at the Institute,

"strange", but I portaled there any way.

"I swear... if Camille even touches him," I told myself.

The institute doors were wide open and through a gap, I saw Alec looking almost dead, fumbling with his phone, trying to call me. I walked through the front doors and said

" I am here, Alexander".
I turned to look at him and saw that he was about to fall. I snapped my fingers cushioning his impact and then to my horror saw a scary pool of blood around him.I rushed to aid him, hoping the blood was not his. it was.
"Alec," was all I could mutter.

Jace POV
I ran to Alec and started shaking him thoroughly.

"Alec, please wake up, please. This is all my fault" I muttered under my breath.

" Who did this?" Magnus asked demanding an answer.

"Me" I replied with a shaky breath as I fell down to my knees, a teardrop fell from my eye.

Magnus didn't reply and started healing Alec, I was thankful to him for that. I didn't think that I can handle anything like that.

As soon as Alec regained his senses, I hugged him as hard as I could.

" Alec, I am so sorry, this is all my fault. Never leave me again"

He said in a raspy breath" Jace stop-"

I was taken aback by his response, "Alec please I will never do anything like this again, please forgive me, big brother- ." The rest of my words drowned by my sobs.

" Jace stop you're choking me and this is not your fault. I should have told you I was feeling dizzy," said Alec.

I let my arms loose, but not too much. He groaned in pain as he tried to get up, Magnus quickly helped him up. He squeezed my hand.

After a long silence, he asked: " Is she okay ?"

I was to busy rejoicing that Alec had forgiven me, I don't know if I could live without that man.

" Jace, you didn't reply. I-is Clary alright. Did I kill her? fear clearly shown in his tone.

The word Clary brought me back to my senses, I totally forgot about her.