Chapter Sixteen

Sawyer

I awoke still in Beau’s arms. His chest rising and falling in a slow rhythm. He looks so gorgeous and happy in his sleep. I’m startled by a sudden loud noise coming from his phone on the side table. Must be his alarm. Beau stirs awake. He blinks away the sleep before looking at me.

“Good morning beautiful. Did you sleep well?” His half grin melts me. Half asleep Beau is so damn sexy. I could get used to this.

“Good morning handsome. We should probably get up and get ready for school.” He pulls me down to his face and kisses me again.

“Just a few more minutes? Please?” I rest my head on his chest again, listening to his heart beat. I move my hand over his stomach, tracing his abs with my fingers. The side of his mouth curves up and his eyes flutter open again. He looks at me with a sexy grin. I move to straddle him. I lean down and place my lips on his. He nibbles my lower lip begging for me to open my mouth. I willingly concede. My tongue massages his as his hands start to explore my body. Rubbing my back slowly moving to my stomach and finally up to my breasts. Beau starts trailing kisses down my neck to my chest. I’m not wearing my bra to the material of his shirt has made my nipples erect. He lifts my shirt exposing them. Taking one nipple betwen his fingers rolling and tugging on it, while he flicks the other with his tongue. I let out a soft moan. Damn this feels so good. I move my hips placing my center over his growing member, then rotate my hips in a grind motion. This time Beau moans with pleasure. Things are hot and heavy, but I’m not ready for sex. Not for a while. But, maybe I could give him something to tide him over until then.

    “Beau, I can’t-” he cuts me off with a kiss before releasing and gving me his full attention.

    “I know, you’re not ready. That’s okay, I enjoy kissing you. I can wait.”

    “I can’t have sex with you, however I was thinking that I could do something else. Something to hold you over until I am ready.” He cocks his head and arches his brow. “I slide down his legs, leaving a trail of kisses down his chest to his stomach. I loop a finger under his shorts, pulling them down exposing his hip bone. The sexiest part of any man in where the v begins at his hips. I bend down leaving a kiss there. Beau releases a moan. I tug at the other side replicating my motions. He lifts his hips so I can finish sliding his shorts down, exposing him completely. I’ve never seen one in person, but Beau is perfect. I place my hand on his shaft and begin moving it up and down in slow motions at first. Leaning over him, I flick his head with my tongue, before slowly lowering my entire mouth around him. I start to suck the tip while swirling my tongue and moving my head up and down. I accelerate the speed. Beau moans incoherently. He takes my hair and pulls it out of my way. I take his cock deeper in my mouth, hitting the back of my throat. Beau flexes his hips matching my rhythm.

    “Babes I’m getting close.” He says breathlessly. That’s all I need to know, I speed up the pace of my hand and take him as deep as I can harder. I taste the warm liquid as he throbs in my mouth. I swallow every drop before taking my mouth away. We lay there breathing heavy, until Beau climbs on top of me. His lips crashing into mine. He starts to trail kisses down my body. He reaches my shorts and looks up locking eyes with me. “My turn.” I flush.

    He peels off my shorts and panties. He carefully kisses along my inner thigh. He looks at me one more time, as if waiting for me to stop him or maybe asking for permission. I give him my most wicked smile and that’s all he needs. He takes a finger and spreads open my folds. He places his tongue on my pulsing clit. Flicking gentley.

    “Mmm. Sawyer you taste like heaven.” I run my fingers threw his golden locks guiding him to my sweet spot. I buck under the pleasure. Beau firmly keeps me still, while flicking his tongue faster and faster. I gasp when I feel his finger slide into my wet opening. I can’t hold out much longer. I can feel myself building higher and higher.

    “I’m right there Beau.” I huff out. That’s when he slides his second finger in and the thrusts become more wild. His tongue licking me feverishly until he pushes me over the edge. I moan his name and my legs twitch as I pulsate around his fingers. I’m out of breath and my head is spinning. He remains laying between my legs.  “That was amazing.” I smirk.

    “You’re pretty damn amazing yourself. That thing you did with your tongue, REALLY got me.”

I giggle at him.

“What’s so funny?”

    “Would you believe me if I told you I’ve never done that before. The head or the ya know.” I look away feeling like such a child for saying it out loud now.

    “Never?!”

    I shake my head. He places his hands on my face and pulls me in for a kiss.

    “That was great Babes.”

    “I’m a virgin Beau.”

    “I know. That’s okay. I told you, we will do this on your terms. You’re worth the wait.” He kisses my nose. “Now we better get a move on it or we’ll be late.”

    “Save some water and shower with me?” I wink at him.

    “You don’t have to ask me twice Babes. I’ll follow that ass anywhere.” We laugh. He starts the shower playing with the temp until it’s just right. I climb in first and Beau comes in behind me wrapping his hands around my waist and burying his face in my neck. This feels so nice.

This feels safe, like it’s home.

Beau is home.