Chapter 8

"I'm going to bed" Austin said standing up and stretching his arms over his head. "Do you think Amber would mind if I slept in her room?" he asked.

"Probably not, you just either have to get sheets, or take a blanket in with you" I shrugged. He nodded and picked up the blankets he was using on the floor and walked into Ambers room. I looked up at Tyler who was sleeping and I giggled. He had his head leaning back on the back of the couch and his mouth slightly open. I debated on whether or not to wake him up, but I decided I should so he could sleep comfortably. "Tyler" I said and he didn't move. "Ty" I said poking his cheek and he groaned.

"Mm?" he asked and I giggled.

"Let's go to bed" I said standing up and waiting for Tyler to get up but he didn't move.

"We're already in bed" he said and I rolled my eyes.

"No you're on the couch. If you're not going to get up, I'm just going without you" I said walking back to my room. I changed into one of Tyler's shirts and a different pair of underwear and hopped in bed. Once I was comfortable under the covers I felt the bed dip down next to me, and a strong arm wrap around my waist pulling me closer. "I see you decided to join me" I said quietly.

"How could I resist when I know you always wear one of my shirts and no pants" he said in a deep, half asleep, raspy voice and I could practically hear his smirk. I giggled before resting back into his chest and closing my eyes.

-----

I woke up the next morning to Tyler still sleeping. His arm was loosely slung around my waist as I rolled over to look at him. He was laying on his side, his lips slightly parted as he snored. I sighed before gently sliding out from under his hold, and I was surprised I didn't wake him up, he didn't even move. I grabbed a pair of sweat pants and walked out to the kitchen where Austin was eating a bowl of cereal.

"Hey" he smiled up at me and I smiled back.

"When are you going home?" I asked walking to the fridge and grabbing the orange juice.

"Wow I'm hurt. You want me to leave already?" Austin joked as I sat across from him.

"I didn't mean it that way" I rolled my eyes "But I'm babysitting Matty today so I have to to pick him up, so I'll take you then" I said and he shrugged.

"Matty our three year old neighbor?" Austin asked with a mouthful of cereal and I laughed a little.

"Yes that Matty" I said as Tyler walked in. He grabbed my glass of orange juice and took a sip and I frowned up at him. He smiled down at me and pressed his lips to mine gently. "Sure have some orange juice" I said sarcastically.

"I will thanks but who's Matty?" Tyler asked raising an eyebrow over at me.

"My three year old neighbor I'm babysitting him for most of the day today" I said and Tyler nodded.

"I can help" he smiled and I shrugged standing up and putting my empty glass in the sink.

"If you want" I said walking out of the kitchen and back to my room. I grabbed a new pair of clothes and a clean towel and went to the bathroom and turned on the shower. I stripped off my clothes and stepped into the steaming shower. I let the hot water relax my muscles as I stood there for a few minutes. I grabbed the shampoo, conditioner, and body wash and did my normal shower routine before stepping out. I brushed my hair and decided to let it dry naturally before wrapping the towel around myself and stepping back into my room. I quickly got changed before walking back to the kitchen where both Austin and Tyler were dressed in new clothes for the day.

"Ready?" I asked and the two boys nodded. I grabbed my keys and headed to the car. The drive back home was short. I walked next door to pick up Matty and his mom had him dressed and ready. She packed a big bag full of toys that I could keep at my place since I watch him a lot, she also had an extra car seat, which I could also keep, now since she bought a new one. After running that stuff back to my car, I went back to the house to get Matty.