Chapter 25

"So I literally have no idea what I need for a baby" Dylan said grabbing a cart. I rolled my eyes at him as I slapped the back of his head and walked in front of him.

"Leave it up to me" I said. "So are you painting his room? If you are you need to get paint at a hardware store and paint it like soon so the smell is out of the room" I started "But first off you need a crib, a changing table, bottles, diapers, clothes, a stroller, a car seat-" I started before being cut off.

"Why don't you show us what he needs instead of listing it" Tyler suggested with a smile, resting his hand on my shoulder.

"Okay" I huffed. I grabbed the end of the cart and dragged it along behind me, with Dylan still holding on. We went to the section with the cribs and all the big furniture and looked at all of them.

"I like these" Dylan said running his hands along a white crib and changing table set. He picked up the boxes and set them on the bottom of the cart and we moved on. After about two and a half hours we had everything we needed. We had a swing, and other toys, diapers, clothes, the furniture, a stroller and car seat and all the other necessities. Dylan insisted that Tyler and I each had a car seat in our cars, so instead of buying one car seat we bought three. The girl who checked us out gave us weird looks considering we had three car seats, and there were two guys and one girl, and I wasn't pregnant. Dylan payed while Tyler and I put everything in the back of the car.

"Ready?" Dylan asked running out to the car where Tyler and I were waiting.

"Yeah, are you up to setting some of this up today?" Tyler asked Dylan.

"Yeah, you guys are helping?" Dylan asked and I laughed.

"Of course we are. While you two put together the crib and stuff, I'll put some of the clothes in the laundry and make sure the car seat is in your car" I shrugged and Dylan smiled.

He gave Tyler directions to get to his new apartment which happened to be right around the corner from Tyler's. The boys got straight to work and I removed tags and hangers from clothes and threw them in the laundry. I opened one of the car seats and read how to install it. It didn't look that hard so I grabbed Dylan's keys, and the seat and headed out. I placed the base on the seat and quickly figured out how to strap it down and figured out how to lock the seat in and out so I can show Dylan later.

I walked back in the house and up the stairs to the baby's room. I leaned against the door and watched Tyler and Dylan put the crib together easily. They had two small pieces left, so Dylan started on the changing table. I walked over to Tyler as he sat down and took a deep breath.

"You know" I said wrapping my arms around his neck and leaning down to his ear. "You look hot putting things together" I whispered and he laughed.

"What does that mean?" he asked leaning forward out of my grasp to put the last pieces on.

"It means I need to buy some new furniture" I laughed and he playfully rolled his eyes. "Do you need help Dyl?" I asked.

"No this ones really easy, it's just a few pieces" he said screwing two pieces together. I walked down to the laundry room and grabbed the clothes and started to fold some. I took a picture of a onesie that I picked out that read "My aunt is the shiznit. " The boys came back down the stairs and collapsed on the couch.

"Dylan you need to let people know because I really want to tweet this picture of this onesie" I said showing Dylan the picture.

"Go ahead, once you guys leave I was going to tell mom and dad and they don't use twitter so they won't know. So go ahead and tweet it" he shrugged and I smiled.