Gunned Down

Dameon and Kelsie walked down to the pier and dangled there feet over the edge.

Nobody, not even they, realised how much time blew by. They sat and talked until the sky turned from pink to black. Then, Kelsie clicked.

"Oh my G-O-D, I have to get home," She scrambled to her feet and began to sprint back down the peir.

"Kelsie, wait... wait up," Dameon shouted. Kelsie paused and turned and waited for Dameon to reach her. He put his arm around her sholder.

"Come on, we'll walk back together,"

"Jog," corrected Kelsie.

Dameon rolled his eyes, "Fine, j-o-g,"

So they jogged.

In about ten minutes they had reached Kelsie's dump of a house.

"Well, see you," murmured Dameon

"See you," said Kelsie tiredly. Dameon pecked her on the cheek.

"Come on, I'll see you tomorrow after all. You're gonna have to sneak in" Dameon smirked as he lifted Kelsie's face. "Bye," and Dameon ran off, leaving Kesie alone.

Kelsie dragged her feet all the way to the door. But then she stopped. She could hear shouting, screaming even. 'Must be the neighbours,' Kelsie thought, laughing at herself. But even she couldn't trick herself. The noise was coming from inside the house. Something smashed,a vase or a glass probably. 'Mom likes throwing those,' thought Kelsie as she heard her mother screech again. Kelsie jerked up. Her mom, screaming. Bad...BAd...BAD! Kelsie belted into the house.

"WHERE THE FUCKING HELL HAVE YOU BEEN, YOU LITTLE SHIT HOLE!" screamed her father, who was red in the face.

"I...I...I..."

"THAT'S WHAT I THOUGHT. NOW, GET BY YOUR MOTHER BEFORE I SHOOT YER FUCKING HEAD O-F-F!!"

Kelsie now realised that her father held a Ruger P89 pistol in his hands, one that he had bought about a year ago.

Kelsie backed up, almost knocking her mother to the ground. "Sorry," mouthed Kelsie.

"Shut up, the both a' ya'. One more word... and, well..." Kelsie's father looked at the gun adoringly. Kelsie and her mother gulped simultaneously.

Kelsie's father raised the pistol, pointing it at Kelsie and her mother. Kelsie's mother started to speak. "Uh..." and all hell broke loose.

Kelsie heard the first shot and watched, screaming inside, as her mother tumbled to the floor. Kelsie made a dash for the door. She heard the next shot, before she felt something hot, hard and horrible, hit the top of her head deeply. She had no time to feel the pain as she ran for her life, out the door and down the road, screaming. The blood left a trail on the ground. Drip, drip drip...

Hope you guys like it. Comment and tell me if I sould update or if I should let it sink in...?