Wall

Kelsie left school with tears in her eyes. She wouldn't cry, she wouldn't... and she couldn't. Waiting just down the road was her mom, with bags in the car and larger things, like the fridge and the barbecue, in the trailer.

"Hop in hon, your father won't be long," said her mother cheerily as she bent down to check the trailer connections. Sliding into the car it was like stepping into a hot, smelly bar. The stench of tobacco and alcohol was gut wrenching. Kelsie almost puked. The heater was on high despite the warm day. "Eeeeerrrrrrrhhhhhhhh," Kelsie gasped, her head felt light.

The door crunched open and Kelsie's father drunkenly stooped into the front passenger seat and sat down.

"Hi...um...Dad, how are you?" Kelsie asked, trying to make conversation.

"Umph, ok, I guwess," he mumbled dumbly,before "Shit, coppers," and he tucked himself around his booze.

'End of conversation then," thought Kelsie as the peaceful police car drove by.

"Righto then folks, lets get this show on the road," Burbled Kelsie's mother as she nipped in the drivers seat. "Lets go,".

And they were off to god-knows-where.

Explanation: I just wanted to kind of show you the relationship between Kelsie and her father before the story goes on. Pretty pointless chapt. but I could't think of anything to write. BRAIN NOT FUNCTIONING!!!