The House

Disappointment. That is what Kelsie felt when she saw the house, even just the outside of it.

The light brown paint on the front of the house was peeling significantly and there were many hand sized, or bigger, patches where only the wooden planks of wall showed. The door was a sight. The dark snot green colour only just hid the mess behind it. The handle was falling off and the sill of the small window ,embedded near the top of the door, was rotting, flaking, chipping - just overall falling to bits.

Inside was considerably worse. Firstly, it reeked of cat piss, secondly, it reeked of cat piss and thirdly, well you get the idea.

"Spacious interior, it said," mumbled Kelsie's father as he took in the tiny rooms.

"That's what you get for unveiwed buying," said Kelsie's mother, with a hint of smugness. "I told you, we should have come to see it first,"

"Shut yer bloody trap woman and besides, it was to far away anyways," Snapped Kelsie's father back.

But Kelsie's father was actually going to be pleased because mean while, Kelsie had disappeared upstairs to grab a suitable room before her parents came. The first thing she noticed was that there were three bedrooms, two of which had on-suites. She went to the largest room and decided that it was in fact to big, so she chose to have the second largest, and by far the best room. The walls held a trace of baby blue paint with a silver edging and would do nicely, Kelsie thought. The one-suite was a good size and , holding a bath slash shower and a sink with upper and lower cuboards displaying a mirror, it wasn't to bad.

Heaps in next chapt. guys. Keep reading. :)