Entry 7

The troop of serpents quickly moved out as Jack spearheaded at the front. Just as planned one serpent was sent out to Anna's containment cell to see if she was still there, and just as suspected the serpent returned with nothing.

"Where could they have relocated her?" Jack mumbles as he scans the main building that surrounds many of the containment sites. "It could possibly be there but how are we going to get in?"

"Wait... Isn't SCP-075 located in there?" A serpent asks. "We could release it and create enough of a distraction for you to go in and save her.

"I think it is in there, but that's a risky move. That snail won't hesitate to attack us as well, even though we were the ones that released it, and that thing moves hella fast when it's not dried out. Are you sure you wanna do that?" Jack replies, erring on the cautious side.

"We'll all find a place inside to hide out, and then I'll release it. I'm willing to sacrifice my life if it means you get that girl back." The serpent says.

"We'll make sure your death isn't in vain." Jack replies, giving the serpent a bro hug. "Alright, let's move out. Use your tranq guns if any guards come around." He adds as he puts away his KH90 for now and whips out a tranquilizer pistol. "They're fast acting so you can run off as soon as you hit them." And with that the troop moves out. The SCP guards were smart to tighten security even more on the containment sites, knowing what happened in the last attack, but they didn't quite think to tighten it on the main building where Anna could be located. The serpents are fast as they knock out most of the guards before they can even raise an alarm, and when everyone is in position, the willing serpent from earlier moves in and manages to open the door to cell 075. Armed with a bottle of water, he pries open the container containing the desiccated SCP-075, and drops the water bottle in before standing outside and whipping out his communicator. "Get your filters ready, this snail is about to be our ticket to victory." Are his final words before the snail comes to life and he turns around, arms wide open as he lets the snail attack him and the alarms go off! Desiccant immediately floods the entire premise and personnel scramble to escape as the serpents and Jack make their move!

"EVERYONE THIS IS NOT A DRILL, EVACUATE IMMEDIATELY! THERE HAS BEEN A CONTAINMENT BREACH! I REPEAT, EVACUATE IMMEDIATELY!" A PA blares as everyone continues to try and escape. SCP-075 then starts attacking some of the fleeing personnel and soldiers, buying Jack and company enough time to start looking for Anna. After bashing in multiple doors, the team is about to give up when they see one last door that hasn't been opened yet, and the group bashes it open. Inside is an all too familiar porcelain girl. She is wearing the ugly SCP standard garb and is all tied up, but the bracelet on her wrist is more than enough proof as to who this is.

"Anna!" Jack shouts as he cuts the binds holding her and she embraces Jack tightly, tears flowing from her eyes like waterfalls.

"Oh thank god you're here! I thought you'd never come!" Anna cries as tears stain his shirt.

"Remember Anna, I would have done anything for you." Jack replies. "Now let's get the hell out of here, there are soldiers probably returning now that the snail has probably been dried out."

"Right. We're right behind you." The serpents reply as Jack picks up Anna bridal style and has his KH90 in hand so he can still intercept any soldiers. The alarms are still blaring as soldiers begin to return to the premise, and it's not long before some of them engage Jack and company. "We don't think so!" The serpents shout as they open fire and take out some of the soldiers while Jack plugs holes in the ones still standing. Once Jack runs out of ammo he hands it off to one of his allies to reload and use while he focuses on making sure Anna is safe and unharmed. That's when more soldiers emerge, intent on killing Jack and the other serpents and retaking Anna, and the serpents get in front of him!

"What are you doing?!" Jack and Anna shout.

"We're doing this for you! Now go!" The serpents shout as Jack runs off in the other direction to find a more viable exit. A shootout can be heard before Jack hears the screams of the serpents meeting their demises, and Jack manages to find an exit! Jack kicks it open and there's a part of the fence that was never fixed from their last raid.

"It's now or never!" Jack shouts as he rushes underneath that fence just as a bullet flies over his head! They make it into the woods, and stealthily make their way back to Jack's car before he punches it. That's when a SCP pursuit vehicle engages Jack!

"They're still on us!" Anna says as she looks back.

"Don't worry." Jack replies as he tries his best to lose the pursuit vehicle. "Take my communicator and call for help." And with that the porcelain girl does as told.

"Did you succeed?" The serpent on the other line asks.

"This is Anna, SCP-706! I'm with a serpent and we're being chased! We need help now!" Anna barks out.

"That's my girl!" Jack cheers as Anna sets the communicator on the dashboard. "You heard her! Send backup to our location and help us lose this guy!"

"We're on our way!" The serpent shouts as a helicopter starts firing missiles at the SCP pursuit unit, utterly destroying it and allowing Jack and Anna to make their escape. When they are certain the SCP isn't able to follow them anymore, Jack pulls off into a parking lot and the two embrace once more.

"I'm so happy to have you back." Jack says, tears starting to fall from his eyes. "I missed you."

"I missed you too." Anna replies as the two part and just sit for a while, confident that the serpents are keeping the SCP soldiers company long enough for them to give up on finding them.