Chapter 15

Sam-

A freakish annoying beeping sound woke me up. I groaned and flipped over to grab my phone. I clicked on dismiss and gave a glance on the time which was at 6:25 am. Can somebody just freaking kill me right now?

I slowly slipped out of my bed but stopped as an enormous pain came from my area, "Shit." I moaned out and closed my eyes. Not a good idea. Ughh.

I got out of my bed, limping towards the bathroom. I can't miss school today. I have this big ass test and if I miss it, I'll get a zero. Stupid, right? I grabbed my toothbrush and brushed my teethes fast and I did the same with my hair except I did it with the hair brush. Duh. I went limping back into my room towards the closet. I picked out some cozy clothes, such as: a white tank top, a over-sized sweatshirt over it, a scarf for dressing, dark-blue skinny jeans and some cozy boots.

By the time I got done, the pain was starting to fade away which is good. I could walk normal although I would've still feel a little pain between my legs. I walked down the stairs and got greeted by an amazing smell of bacon and eggs. Yes! I'm hungry since I didn't eat anything last night because of this stupid pain. But, now that I'm feeling better, I can eat.

I quickly ate my food once my mom handed me the plate.

"Woah, slow down, bunny. You can still get some more food, you know?" Brandon teased as he sat down next to me.

"Very funny." I sarcastically laughed, "I'm just so hungry since I haven't eaten anything last night." I started eating some more, ignoring the weird looks that I got from Brandon and my mom. Can't a girl eat?

"Chop, chop." My mom clapped after a few minutes, "You guys are going to be late for the bus. Go, go!" My mom hurried us out the front door, "Love you, kiddos."

"Love you too, mom" Brandon and I said in sync, we both looked at each other and started arguing in how we agreed to not say things at the same time but it's really hard when you're twins! You can't control it!

•••

"Yes! I nailed my test." I told Brandon excitedly once we came out of the school at the same time, "What about you?" I asked, him and me have the same Math class which was the test about.

"I copied off yours." Brandon smirked, taking out his phone. This bitch. He did not copied off mine... Did he? I mean, we so sit next to each other but the desk were separated. How could he copy off my sheet? He's a liar.

"Sure you did." I rolled my eyes at him, shaking my head as I took out my phone.

"Fine. Don't believe me. Just waitpp tomorrow at the teachers comment about our twin ability and shit." Brandon chuckled, but it wasn't of what he said, he was reading a text message.

"Sam, mom isn't going to pick us up. She has like 3 to 4 more work hours today. So, is it cool if you go home alone? I need to catch up with Bella, we had this stupid fight and I need to clear things up." Brandon explained and I nodded.

"Sure. No big deal. And if you come home later than mom, I'll just explain to her that you had homework club with your buds." I waved my hand at him. That's always our back-up plan.

"Thanks. You're the best sister ever." Brandon pulled me in a hug and I hugged back. It's always nice we have this relationship. Not all siblings have it which I find it surprising.

"Oh, there's Bella." I pulled away from the hug and Brandon turned around to see Bella, "I'll see you later." I waved bye to him and walked away.

I heard a car honk but I just ignored it and kept walking. Then, I heard it again so I turned around and saw a car pulling up next to me. The driver rolled down his window and no surprise to see Ross. Wait, he drives?