Chapter 9

Sam-

RIPRockyLynch.

Yes. I'm going to kill Rocky! How could he dare Riker to make out with me? I don't want to make out with Riker. Although he's smoking hot and his lips look really kissable, to be honest. And I even think he's actually good in bed because- SAM!? WHAT ARE YOU THINKING!? I hate myself.

Riker got up from the floor and walked up to me, "Come on, babe. Let's go."

I didn't move at all. I was frozen and sending Rocky death glares. He hasn't seen the last of Sam Valentine. My name doesn't sound scary. Curse my last name.

"I don't agree with this dare." I threw my hands up in the air, shaking my head to show them that I actually don't agree. I don't wanna kiss Riker. Well, I do but not in this way.

"That's against the rule," Rocky pointed to me and shook his head in fake disappointment.

WHAT RULES!? They never mentioned one rule!

"If you're involve in a dare, you have to do whatever it is the dare is about." Rocky informed me as he smiled proudly. That smile will disappear soon as I get my hands on your neck!

Sam, calm down. Just... Do it. The sooner the better.

I glared at him one last time as I got up. I glanced at Ross who looked pretty pissed, glaring at Rocky and Riker. Ross looks even more pissed than I am!

Riker wrapped his arm around my waist as we both walked upstairs. Ugh. I'm definitely killing Rocky after this.

Riker and I walked all the way upstairs, into his room. Once we got in, he closed and locked his room. Like if we're actually gonna kiss. I'm not gonna kiss him... Well I do want to but I can't. I shouldn't.

"We're not actually gonna make out, right?" I asked Riker as I admired his room. It's pretty cool. Lots of posters, a TV, an Xbox. The usual what boys like. But there's an extra bed. Who's is that? Does he share a room?

"Of course we are. A dare's a dare." Riker answered, making kissing sounds with his mouth. Ugh. Annoying prick.

"Why is there an extra bed here?" I asked, turning around to face Riker as I pointed to the other bed.

"Rocky and I share room."

Of course they do. They planned this. I'm sure they did. But why does Riker wanna kiss me? Or be with me. He's 4 years older than me.

"Anyways, we have to do the dare." Riker smirked as he started walking up to me. Dare. An ugly dare. Fuck this dare. I don't want to make out with him. It'll disappoint Ross. Wait... But we're not actually dating. We haven't done it. Besides, we're friends with benefits. It shouldn't bother Ross if I make out with his brother, right? Woah, that sounded wrong.

"You're not going to rape me, are you?" I closed my eyes, hoping he wouldn't say yes. If he did, I would seriously jump out the window.

Riker let out an uncomfortable laugh, "You're funny, Sam. I won't rape you. But if you wanna do it, I have no problem with it." He finally reached towards me and pulled me in into a hug. We're hugging. Yay..

But I don't wanna do it. Not with him. Although he looks like it's gonna be fun with him but no, I can't do it. I will never do it with him.

Riker pulled away from the hug and cupped my cheeks with both of his hands, making me look directly at him. His eyes are beautiful. Hazel/green eyes. I think I even smiled a little.

He started to lean and so did I. I have no idea if I'm going to regret this or enjoy this. I just hope Ross doesn't get pissed at me. But he has no reason to be. We're just friends with benefits. We're not dating.

Our lips finally touched and we started moving our lips in sync. Riker licked my bottom lip, asking for entrance which I allowed and our tongues started battling with each other until he won. The kiss got heated fast and we both started walking backwards until my back hit the side of a bed which I laid there and Riker got on top of me, not separating the kiss.

What I'm doing... Is it wrong? Is it right? Why don't I want this to stop? Why... Why am I even doing this?

Riker smiled through the kiss and I felt his hands going under my shirt, he kept going up until a really loud knock on the door stopped him.

"Riker!! Don't kiss Sam!"

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Ross.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

"Tired of being so sad. I'm tired of being mad, baby."

Hello!! :)

Sorry for the long wait! But what is Ross Shor Lynch going to do!?

Is Sam... Having a thing for Riker? 🙊😱

Please vote!

oh & if I make a book for you guys to ask me questions, will you actually leave comments in the book? Answer in the comments please :)

xoxo, Ariana