Chapter 13

Sam-

"Ross, I am not in the mood for this." I pushed Ross away as he started wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Come on, Sam. We're friends with benefits! I'm really turned on for some reason." Ross wrapped his arms around my waist from behind and started rubbing himself against my leg, making me gasp and jump.

"Ross..." I unwrapped his arms from my waist and turned around to face him, "I'm... I'm still a virgin." I whispered at him, looking straight in his eyes.

"Well... Either you were or not, you accepted to be friends with benefits with me. So, you have to loose it sooner or later." Ross smirked as he walked towards me again and leaned in, making a perfect aim for my lips. Our lips touched and it felt magical like the first time we kissed. You know... I might be a virgin. But, I want to loose it. I want to loose it to Ross.

My arms wrapped around his neck as his arms found their way around my waist. Ross pulled me closer to him, decreasing the space between our bodies. Soon enough, he was starting to rub himself against my thigh. It felt big, hard and long. Making me more nervous than I already was. What if I'm horrible at this? I only accepted to be his beneficial friend so he could let me go towards Rydel so she wouldn't suspect why I took long in the bathroom.

Ross pulled away from the kiss as he unwrapped his arms around my waist, "We should go to my house. The rest of the family is going to go with my aunt for a visit and that takes them like 5 hours."

I nodded and Ross took my hand in his and we started running towards the direction of his house. After running and him holding my hand, we reached his house. Wait, hold the phone, why did he hold my hand? I could've run by myself without having someone hold my hand. And I think I know where he lives since I've been in his house a couple hours ago!

When we approached his house, he let go of my hand as he started searching something in his pockets of his pants. As soon as he got his target which was his keys, he opened the door, letting me go in first. Woah, such a gentlemen. I went inside as I immediately saw the living room, making me shiver as I remember what happened there. Stupid Rocky. I'll get my revenge with him sooner or later... No... Sooner.

I heard that Ross closed the door and walked up behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist as he started to kiss my neck, making a few moans escape my mouth. This feels so good.

"Since it'll be your first time," Ross spun me around and once again wrapped his arms around my waist, making eye contact with me, "I promise I'll go easy on you." He smirked as his lips attacked mine. It was rough but yet a soft kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck, making the kiss deeper which Ross fully enjoyed since he smiled a little bit in the kiss.

He moved his hands slowly down my waist as his mouth reached my ear, "Jump." I did what I was told and jumped, wrapping my legs around his waist. After that, we got back to kissing as Ross carried me up the stairs and into his room. He closed the door by kicking it shut and he continued to walk until we reached his bed which he dropped me there. He quickly took off his shirt, revealing his perfect six pack which looks really hard. As he slipped it off completely, his pants and boxers were a little low and you can perfectly see his V-line. I bit my bottom lip as I saw it. Ross is such an attractive guy.

He crawled on top of me, his lips attacked mine once again as his hands started wondering around my body. My heart was speeding so fast. Am I doing the right thing? Should I tell Ross that I can't do this no more? Drop out the deal? I mean, I want to loose my virginity to Ross, I really do but... I also want to loose it to the guy I love. The one, as you'll understand it as.

Ross' hand reached my private are and started massaging it with his four fingers. I gasped at the feeling but enjoyed it a lot. Ross stopped and lifted my shirt, I quickly got the message and raised my arms, Ross slipped it off and started playing with my breasts. His hands went under my back and unhooked the bra, slipping it off my arms. He threw the bra somewhere around the room and leaned down and kissed my nipple. I bit my lip, enjoying it and regretting this with all my heart. I do not know if I'm doing the right thing. I don't even know what I'm doing? I thought he didn't spotted me at Starbucks? How did he even spotted me? Did the others send him to get in my pants? They wouldn't. Especially Riker since HE wanted to get in my pants.

Ross stopped playing with my breasts and lowered himself to my area. He unzipped my pants and tugged them off my legs. As soon as he got them off, he spread my legs further and slipped off my underwear too. My breathing was getting even more heavier. I don't think I'm ready for this. I... I'm only 18! Well... It's now legal to have sex if you're 18 but... Oh my God. I am not ready. Why did I agree to this? Ross grew a smirk on his lips and leaned in, licking every single part and sometimes sucking it. I grabbed a handful of sheet and closed my eyes at the wonderful pleasure Ross was giving me. I started moaning when Ross entered 2 fingers inside of me as he was still licking my area. It was full of pleasure, full of satisfaction, full of love. Ross went faster with every finger he slipped inside of me, he was even moaning along with me, saying how tight I was, how hot I was, how he was enjoying this.

"I've had enough," Ross breathed out, licked my part one last time and got up. He started unzipping his pants. Okay, Sam... You have to react quick! Speak if you want to stop right now. Say something if you don't want this. You still have time, just say the word and leave. Come on, Sam, just say it!

I opened my mouth but nothing came out, nothing at all. It was like I couldn't speak. Like if my lungs stopped working. My vocals froze, making me not speak. Ross slipped off his boxers, revealing his member. It stood up, it was active. Ross walked over his desk, pulled out a drawer and took out a little bag. Ross came over me and ripped the little bag open, taking out a condom and slipping it on himself. Then, he aligned himself with me, he looked at me and started entering himself inside me.

I gasped, "No. Wait. Pull out, pull out." Ross panicked and pulled himself out of me. I started breathing heavy, it's too thick. It's... It's me. I'm not ready. But I have to. Like Ross said, I'm going to loose my virginity sooner or later. And I prefer it to be sooner.

I took in several of breaths as Ross rubbed my waist, concern in his eyes and regret. Does he really regret pushing me into this?

"Okay... I'm ready." I gave him a weak smile and started taking in more breaths. It'll feel better later when I get used to his size. It will. Ross aligned himself with me once more and he entered slowly. I bit my bottom lip from saying anything, I closed my eyes as Ross kept on thrusting in and out of me slowly. The pain got replaced by pleasure and I was now moaning, enjoying Ross' member going in and out of me. This feeling... It feels amazing. I like it. I can get used to it.

"Faster," I moaned out and Ross obeyed quickly, moving his hips faster, making me moan louder with every thrust.

"Oh yeah, Sam. Baby, you're so fucking tight." Ross moaned as he kept on thrusting. I kept on moaning with him. He's amazing, an attractive guy... But we're just friends with benefits. This can't mean anything to him or me. We can't and will not fall in love with each other. That and I already have a crush... His brother. Yes, even when he tried to rape me... I... Well... He still looked hot and also... Because I wanted him inside of me in that moment but I panicked... I... Didn't know what to do. He's 22. I'm 18. He's basically 4 years older than me.

"Oh... Ross... I..." I managed to say that I was so close to my high but he didn't listen, he grabbed my legs and rested them on his shoulders and started thrusting faster and harder. It actually caused some pain but the pleasure was more than the pain which I enjoyed fully. A few more thrusts and a warm and icky liquid filled the condom, making Ross stop thrusting and started catching his breath. It was amazing, unbelievable. The same time he reached his high, I reached it. My first time... With Ross. My beneficial friend.

He collapsed next to me, him and me trying to reach our breath.

"That was amazing," Ross cuddled next to me as he wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me close to him. I rested my head on his chest, hearing his steady and even heartbeat.

Ross pulled away a little and looked down at me, "Round 2?"

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

Seemed like a long enough chapter so... I left y'all hanging if they are getting a round 2. ;)

School is starting tomorrow 😣

Oh hey, has anyone know what happened to @RossImagine ? She hasn't update none of her books and she left me hanging in her book "Lynch" I hope she's alright.

❌ FORGIVE ME FELLOW READERS/FOLLOWERS IF I HAVE SPELLING/GRAMMAR MISTAKE IN MY FANFICTIONS. FORGIVE ME IF I DON'T UPDATE (blame school) IN A LONG TIME. I APPREACITE THE SUPPORT TOWARDS MY BOOKS AND ME ❌

xoxo, Ariana