1 7

" Bhabhi , bhai came " Uttara yelled seeing Sanskar coming after bathing twice because his wife can't bear his cologne .

" Did you bath properly " Swara asked keeping the jug on the table . " Haa meri maa " Sanskar said folding his hands together and bending down . " I'm really hungry . Please let me have the food " He added .

" Wait " She said and went near him . " Hmm that smell is gone . Now come let's have food " She pulled him to the table .

Before Uttara could sit on her chair Laksh pulled the chair back making her fall . " This . Is . My . Place " He warned sitting down .

" You wait and watch bhai . I'll kill you inch by inch " She glared at him before sitting down on other chair .

" Me and Swara are going back to US " Sanskar said looking at everyone . Swara looked shockingly at him .

" No bhai . It's been only some weeks since you both came and you're going soon " Uttara whined .

" I have to be there . I got a call today and it's important and it's vacation time , if you want you guys can come " Sanskar said taking his morsel .

" Yes . I'm coming " Uttara said . "Me too " Laksh added .

~

" What was that " Swara asked when Sanskar closed the door of their room. " I got an important call . So we have to go back " Sanskar said standing in front of her who sat on the bed . He caressed her face and kissed her forehead .

" I want to be here " She mumbled . " Why " He looked confused .

" I love you and I want you always but when you're not there I feel alone there . I get so bored and I always count on when you will come back . I'm sorry I don't want to sound like a love sick puppy but - " She looked down .

"No . I'm sorry for never understanding your needs . I'm sorry . If you want you can stay here . Your happiness is mine " He kissed her forehead .

" I don't want to stay here . Away from you . I want to be with you . So I'll come with you " She said pushing him and laying on the bed .

" What ? You just told me that you don't want to come with me " Sanskar went near Swara who covered her mouth in shock .

" Liar . When did I say that . Tell . Tell . Nowadays you're too much " Swara sat on the bed .  " I'm too much . What about you madam . You're really too much . You made me to bath twice . Why just because you don't like my cologne . And even after I did that you're saying I'm too much "  He replied .

" It's because you made me pregnant Mr " She shouted . He shut his lips not having anything to say . " Idiot " She muttered laying on the bed . He slowly laid beside her and turned off the lights .

He slowly moved his hand and wrapped it around her waist . She struggled to get out of his grip but couldn't . He snuggled into her neck . " I want to tell you something " He said looking at her and she nodded no . " I won't hear " She kept her hands on her ears .

He laughed . He took her both hands in his . " I'm serious " Hearing the serious word , she immediately nodded yes .

" There was a girl named Swati in college . She was in love with me and I didn't reciprocate the same feeling . So one day she told me she is leaving me . I didn't mind her coz I have already heard that from her thousand times  . So after two days we got her body " He laid straight looking at the ceiling .

" She was raped brutally . She had only her brother who at the time was in New York . Her relatives informed her death only after her burial . And didn't told him how she died . He found about it before and thought I killed her . He came behind me to take revenge. That's why I moved you here . I wanted sometime to convince him and didn't wanted to hurt you in the process . The day I sent you back , I met him and he challenged me that I cannot save and all bullshit . After you went I had an accident , a minor one . Then I thought to come back and prove him , he's wrong and I thought to tell you too , but I couldn't " He looked at her with tear in his eyes .

" It's fine . I understand . And I'm glad you told me this . But I'm not fine with you not telling e about your accident " She pouts . " I'm sorry . " He said

" There is something else too right? " She asked touching his forehead . " I don't know . I feel guilty thinking I'm responsible for whatever happened to Swati " before he could complete Swara nodded no .

" Don't . It's so wrong whatever happened to her . I pray that the real culprits be found soon .  Let her soul rest in peace . You don't have any right to disturb her by you becoming guilty and all . She loved you and she doesn't want to see this sad face " She caressed his cheeks .

" I love you " He said touching his nose with hers .