1 5

Chapter 15

Sanskar and Swara entered the house and they saw hall's light turned on . "Oh Sanskar . Now they might have understood that we both went out . What will they think about us ? . Why will they think about me that a young pregnant girl went out with an old man . Yeh bhagwan " Swara ranted and Sanskar gave WTH look before he could interrupt Laksh came near them .

"Where were you both? Everyone searched for you" He said and before Sanskar could talk Swara interrupted him . "Laksh . Your brother dragged me out and went to beach . I thought he want to say something but no this man was staring at the beach to god knows how much time . For one second I thought he was going to kill me ...." Before Swara could say anything further Sanskar kept his hand around her mouth .

"Now let me talk and you shut up. Laksh do you want to say something " he asked looking at Laksh who was looking at them seeing their weird behavior.

"Ha . Voh Grandma's sister's son is not well . So papa mama chacha and chachi went there . They got the call just now only so they thought If they go now then only they'll reach there in the morning"

" Ha . Alright. Do you want to say anything extra " Sanskar asked and Laksh nodded no . " Okay bye good night and close the door properly " Sanskar said dragging Swara with him .

Next Day

"Papa please . I can't . After managing the whole business myself in US I came here for rest and you're treating me like this . No . OK no need to shout I'll go. The meeting is 11 30 I'll be there by 10 30 . Ha..I'll gooo" Sanskar kept the phone on the bed and looked at the clock . It shows 9 30 . He groaned ; removed the blanket from him and went to the bathroom . After bathing he came out and wears his sweatpants and T-shirt and went down .

"Laksh no..." Swara yelled while taking the sugar pot from him . " Oh man. You want us to die by having Diabetes " She took the pot from and put the sugar in tea . Laksh smiled while scratching his neck.

"How's Ragini bhabhi going to manage you . You're too much to handle " Uttara said while eating her breakfast sitting on the cabinet . "You don't need to worry about us okay. First all you BE AWARE we're getting rid of you soon" Laksh fired back and Uttara jumped from the cabinet putting her plate aside and marched towards and their fight starts .

"SHUT UP" Sanskar shouted and both went back to their positions . "Morning itself everyone is getting on my head " He muttered . "Khadoos" Uttara mumbled and Swara and Laksh looked at her while trying to stop their giggle. " Khadoos , tumhara pati" Sanskar said while coming near Uttara who looked at him with wide eyes .

Before he could reach near Uttara , Swara dragged him to the dining table and made him to sit. "Let me go Shona. She doesn't know how to respect elders" he said while getting up . " You were no better " Swara mumbled. "What?" He asked and she nodded no. " I was asking if you want only one child or more...." Swara while going back to kitchen but Sanskar hold her wrist and pulled her onto him.

She smiled at him who was giving her a naughty smile . " I'm a messi fan so let's fix it at 10 . What say" he said looking at her . "Ayya . Let this come first " She said getting out of his grip . " And my lucky number is 1 so let's fix.." Before she could complete he shouted " Don't you dare to...."

She laughed and went to kitchen.

"Old man . You don't know how to tie a tie " Swara asked pulling him by holding his tie which she tied around his neck . " What's this with the old man . For god sake I'm 28 ." He said pulling her to the wall . " No 28 3/4" She added while controlling her laughter . " Have you taken any agreement that you'll irritate the hell out of me " He asked and she nodded no while biting her lips . "Women!!!" He groaned

After a long time hope you enjoyed .