1 3

Part 13

Dedicated to : ggFruity03

Swara was walking through the balcony of her room playing with her mangalsutra when her phone rang . She went inside and smile came on her lips seeing the caller ID.

I miss you ' Sanskar said sitting in the bed and hugging the pillow while talking through the phone . It's too much . Shona . I came after a long time and look You're in your house and me here . ' Sanskar heard a laugh from other side .

My dear LKG husband don't worry okay Shona will come day after tomorrow ' Swara said in a baby voice laughing . You laugh . You don't know how much I miss my wife and I think my wife is not missing me . ' Sanskar replied .

Hello mister your wife is missing you okay and you don't know how much I miss you . ' Swara said with a pout . I bet you had your famous pout now . ' Sanskar said and she blushed .

I want to tell you something . Something important Sanskar . ' Swara mumbled through the phone , putting her hand on the belly . What's that . Any problem ' Sanskar stood from the bed .

No nothing to worry . A..actually it's a good news . ' Swara blushed . And he couldn't control himself from getting to know what's it . Tell tell tell . What's it . ' He asked .

Will tell you day after tomorrow and talk to you later bye ' She said and he shouted . No . You have to tell me now . Otherwise I'll never....ha.... I'll come to your house now . ' He said .

Ok don't worry . I'll....I'll....tell..and that is ' she said . And that is ' he continued . I'm pregnant ' She said and cut the phone . She kept her hand on her heart and she blushed . She touched her belly .

He stood there shocked . He don't know what to do . He looks towards his right and left and then towards his phone . I'm going to be a father ?? He asked himself . He laughed . I'm going to be a father ' he shouted and kept his one hand on his waist , other on his mouth and he laughed .

Sanskar went to open the door of his room when he heard the knock . Sujatha and Annapurna entered the room . Here your dress is ironed . We need to go to some places tomorrow ' Sujatha said while handing Sanskar's dress to him .

Where we are going ' Sanskar asked . First we'll go to temple for doing pooja on Swara and the baby . (When Sanskar was going to protest she said) I know Sanskar you don't believe in all these things but we are believing so we'll go and you too will come with us and no more talking on it ' Annapoorna said and Sanskar sighed .

And don't come in between with your ideas . This is for my daughter in law and grand child and I'll kill you if you Do something to stop us ' Sujatha said after giving him a glare . Then we'll go to market as I want to buy !any food items . For them . ' Sujatha said happily .

You guys know that ' Sanskar asked . What ' Sujatha said confusingly . No nothing ' he said .

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Bhagwan Ji . Make my daughter in law and my grand child healthy and give them all the happiness also (she looks at Sanskar who was simply standing looking at the pillars ) give him some brain . So that he comes and pray . ( Sanskar gave his mom a look and Sujatha continued to pray ) .

Ab chalo Sujatha . At least he came inside the temple for the first time ' Annapoorna said and they all came out . When Sanskar was coming out he turned and looked towards the idol .

Please make my family happy . My wife and my baby happy . Please ' he prayed and went from there . When he was opening the door of the car he saw a paper sticked on the window of the car . He took it and saw ' Hey Sanky ' written on it .

He looked towards his mom and maa . Who came and sat in the car and is calling him . Yes ' he said and started to drive . What was that paper ' Annapoorna asked . Nothing Maa ' he said and wiped the sweat from his face while driving .

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Sakshi was folding the clothes when she heard the shouting of Rahul and Swara .

Mom

Mommmmm

Mommmmmmm

Mommmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I'm not deaf ' Sakshi said while coming downstairs and saw Rahul and Swara fighting for chocolates . Hey bhagwan . Rahul leave Shona . (But Rahul didn't leave her ) Rahul I'm warning you leave her '. Hearing Sakshi's angered tone Rahul left Swara's hand .

Swara smiled winningly and took the chocolate from Rahul and started to eat . Mom look she's eating the 4th chocolate and I'll not give her more . ' Rahul complained . I'll not have anymore chocolate ' He added . If she was in US then it was better - before he could complete she started .

What . How could you even say that . When I was in US I used to remember you in every moment . Thinking that you'll be missing me but no . My bro had other plans . I was a fool . ' She said starting to cry .

Yes you're a fool who has the plans to eat all my chocolates . ' He shoot back . Instead of consoling me you're again complaining me ' She shouted and their fight began . While Sakshi stood in between to control her furious childrens .

Thank you