1 2

I love you Mrs Maheshwari

Part 12

Swara came downstairs happily but soon the smile on her face vanished as she didn't got to see the person she came for .

Shona someone is here to meet you ' Divya dragged swara to the garden . Before swara could she already reach garden and swara saw a man standing putting his hands in the pocket . She wished it was him but she told herself that it'll not be him .

Divya pushed her little and went . Swara looks confused and clutches her duppatta . The man turns and there stands her Mr Maheshwari .

He smiled at her . But she knew this was not the smile he used to do to her . This smile and his eyes hid something . She knew that but she didn't knew the reason behind his act of making her stay away from him and not talking to her .

Before she could complete he embraced her and she didn't understood what's happening . She was happy shocked and a tear of happiness came out from her eyes seeing him. She wrapped her hands around his neck and hugged him tightly . She felt his lips on her forehead .

He only knew how much difficult it was for him to stay away from her . From his wife from his love from his life from his Mrs Maheshwari . He knew he hurted her by making her stay away from him without saying anything .

He knew she missed him and he too missed her and that's why without looking at the consequences he came here to meet her to embrace her . And when he saw her he couldn't control himself from hugging her tightly and kissing her forehead .

She broke the hug and touched his face . She touched her nose with his . I missed you 'She whispered . She need to ask him many things but nothing came out of her mouth . She need to feel him . She need to make herself believe that he came .

I missed you too ' he kissed her nose and caressed her cheeks .

▪°▪°▪°▪°▪°▪

I'm sorry shona for making you stay away from me for making you hurt for making you- before he could swara put her hand on his mouth who was kneeling on the ground after making her sit on the bench in the garden .

I trust you and I know whatever you do there will be a reason for that and i dont want to know it now atleast coz i know while saying that you'll be o let asking me for forgiveness and it will hurt me more seeing you asking for forgiveness . 'She said and made him sit near her . Ha but as a punishment you have to hug me ' She smiled and he with all heart completed his punishment by hugging her tightly .

°▪°▪°▪°▪°▪°▪°

Maheshwari ' s were ready to go and Sanskar was holding Swara's hand tightly when Dadi ask Sanskar can swara stay with them as it's been only 2 day for her stay in Malhotra Mansion .

It broke Sanskar's heart but no one knew his condition and no one could blame Dadi coz after 6 months of their marriage it's the first time she's staying in her house .

He said he had no problem and looked at swara with love I his eyes . He wanted her to come with him but........alaaaaas.......

Nooooo she shouted in her mind . She wanted to tell him the news . That is he's going to be a father but.....her bad luck she couldn't............

How is the chapter . Let me know through votes and comments . Sorry for being late . Will try to post one more tomorrow or day after tomorrow .

Thank you for keeping patience and waiting . So now I'm gonna ask you all a question and the person who first replies - in their name the next chapter will be dedicated .

List your favourite three songs!!!

So now reply fast the answer for the question and also tell me how the chapter .

PS - Take this question round as my sorry token😉😉