1 6

"Stop it" Swara giggled while pushing him who was kissing her neck ."What's your problem . Won't even allow me to kiss my wife " Sanskar asked as he pulled her on to him while holding her waist . "My dear Mr Maheshwari . We're not in US . We're here , in India , in our home . First get that into your mind . And I'm sure if I allow you to do your naughty business I'll have hickeys all around my neck . So now please get ready and go to office . It's 10 already " She tried to get out of his arms .

"OK but one kiss. Only one " He said leaning closer. "Mister I know you very well. Seeing you from last 7 months. There is no kiss wiss . Just go away"

"Then I'll not leave you" He said while nodding no

"Ohkay fine . But only one. If you cheat them you'll sleep on the couch" She said and he immediately said okay . And sealed her lips with his.

" "Sanskar..please...aahh...it's itching..." She said and he looked at her. "What" he asked looking confused .

"Your beard ...ouch...it hurts" She said touching his beard . "I'll shave it today" He said removing hair from her face . "No just trim it " She said playing with his beard. "As my Mrs says" He said and made Swara sit on the bed .

He bent on his knees and looked at her . She smiled at him and he kissed her nose . He removed the sari from her belly . "Baby . Your mamma is the most unromantic creature in the world. When you come out you have to fight for a younger sibling" Sanskar kissed her belly .

"Very funny . Will you go now please" She asked looking at him who with heavyheart nodded yes . She smiled and pulled him for a kiss.

"Can I meet Mr Sanskar Maheshwari" A man in a grey suit asked the receptionist . "Do you have an appointment Sir " . He nodded no . "I'm sorry sir . Without an appointment we cannot allow " She said .

"Actually . I want to meet him and it's pretty urgent . Just say him that Aarav Singhania has come " he added and the receptionist nodded.

"You can go sir. Sir's cabin is in the third floor . Thank you" She smiled at him and he nodded before going to the elevator.

~

"What do you want?" Sanskar asked as closed his file before signing Aarav to sit .

"I..uhm.."

"If you are here for another fight then let me tell you I'm not in a mood. Because of you I already have thousands of problems because of you"

"I wanted to apologize" Aarav said looking at Sanskar . "For trying to ruin my life?" Sanskar added .

Aarav took deep breath. He was not someone who easily accept defeat or say the 5 letter word -
sorry .

"I now know who's Swati's real murderer . Im sorry , thinking that it is you i tried to ruin you a lot . And im really sorry for all the damages I've made to you" Aarav said looking at Sanskar whose mind started to go back to the college days where Swati used to be running behind him calling 'Sanky...Sanky..' ; which he purely hated .

He too was shocked hearing the news of her death . But as the time flies he forgot her . And as a reminder her brother came into his life ,trying to ruin him,thinking he killed Swati .

"Sanskar" . Sanskar came out of his world hearing Aarav's voice . "Its fine Aarav . And ill be with you in bringing out the murderer " Sanskar stood up and shook hand with Aarav .

Hey please do check out my other story