Chapter 15 - Plan a Double Date

Eva walked into the cafeteria with a skip in her step. She had just previously scared some freshman into pissing their pants and running away. The second the doors opened, everyone looked to watch her every step as she made her way to the line.

As if the cafeteria lady could understand her happy mood, they had decided to make her favorite dish.

Lasagna! My sweet love! I'm here for you. She exclaimed in her mind.

She reached for a plate and watched as the lady piled it on high for her. She grabbed the parmesan cheese on the side and covered it in it as well before grabbing lemonade and a chocolate chip cookie.

She strutted toward her table which now sat Romeo, Sophia, Jason, two juniors from her old club, and a new girl.

"What's up guys?" she asked cheerfully as she sat down and started to dig into her pasta.

"Nothing much." Romeo replied before kissing her forehead. She let out a tiny giggled and nodded toward the new girl she had never seen before.

"Who?" she simply asked.

Ramona, one of her juniors, spoke up. Her bright blue eyes hesitant. She was fiddling with her short aubrun locks nervously, "She's my younger c-cousin, Angelica."

Eva smiled, and stretched out her hand, "I'm Eva. I suppose you already met my boy friend Romeo, my best friend Sofia, and her boyfriend Jason. And let's not forget Dylan, my other junior."

The sun kissed girl shyly nodded at everyone.

"Oh and Ramona?" Eva called out.

The girl jerked; shocked that Eva had called her name. She had been expecting some kind of punishment. Not that Eva was that kind of girl, but lately she had been bitchy. Real bitchy.

"Y-yes?" She meekly asked.

"Stop looking at me like I'm the new Mean girl in school. It's pissing me off." Eva growled, "I mean really. One bitch fight and I'm supposed to act like a bitch all the time?"

Instead of taking out her frustration on some poor being, she shoveled as much lasagna in her mouth as humanly possible.

Everyone looked at the girls shocked. It took all Romeo's strength not to stop her.

No one got in Eva's way when it came to food.

Why was I worried again? Ramona asked herself.

Oh Eva... Sofia mused.

What a strange senior... Angelica thought to herself while smiling. Her eyes slowly drifted toward the green eyed boy next to her. Angelica sighed, But she's sooo lucky.

Eva stopped inhaling her meal for a second when she saw red hair move in front of her. She looked up and saw Derek talking to a blonde girl with curly hair and tiny black glasses. Eva smirked, So that's the girl hm?

Romeo watched his girlfriend smirk at something. His eyes led him to the giant glass window which led to the court yard. She was intensely looking at a couple, or more like two kids awkwardly talking to each other. The guy looked surprisingly familiar but he couldn't put his tongue on it.

"You know those two?" He asked Eva.

She stopped looking at the two and faced her boyfriend, "Nope. Just the guy. He's in our first period you know? He asked me to help him get a girl but he never told me who the girl was. But now I know."

She had her game face on. It was actually scary to look at when you realized she had a plan in motion.

"Hey Romeo?" She called out suddenly.