Entry 1

"The foundation has tightened it's security quite considerably. How do you suppose we'll get inside next time?" A voice asks. In an old run down building, there is certainly activity comparable to a small grocery store as people in hoodies and masks all run about to make sure nobody is snooping on them. Among them is a young man named Jack. He's in his early twenties and sports all black: black jacket, black tee, black jeans, black socks, black shoes, even his hair is naturally black thanks to his Asian heritage.

"Damn SCP prisons have guards all over the place." Another random member says to Jack. "If we're going to do anything we'll have to sneak in through the roofs, cut our way in much to say."

"Well that's why we strike by night." Jack replies. "Everything going as planned?"

"So far yes." The member says. "Where are you going?"

"One of the humanoid containment sites." Jack replies. "The last time we were there one of the skips caught my eye."

"Which one?" The member asks. "There's a ton of them."

"Designation 706." Jack replies. "Poor thing was all belted up."

"I think you have more than enough permission to go ahead and break that skip out for this night's attack." The member says. "I'm just glad we could all meet up here because the prison isn't that far from where we are right now. Got your armory?"

"Sure do." Jack replies as he pulls out an odd looking gun. It's beige colored, resembles a futuristic pistol, and it's grip and firing mechanism are located directly on the gun as opposed to a normal grip. The magazine is also located in an odd position, just before the barrel of the whole thing.

"What even is that thing?" The member asks. "Looks like one of them retractable dog leashes, only it's a gun..."

"It's called the KH90." Jack replies. "It's supposed to be a SMG, only holds around 12 shots though. Enough for me." And as soon as Jack looks out the window of the run down building, he looks to his fellow members. "The Serpent's Hand will emerge victorious, no matter what the damned foundation may think! Let's move out!" And with that, the Serpent's hand rushes out of the run down building and hide in various places around the SCP containment centers. Jack has taken the liberty of hiding near the site where SCP-706 resides, site-06-3, and he pulls out his communicator to keep up with his group. "Everyone good so far?"

"So far so good, no detections whatsoever. Looks like they're snoozing on the job." Another Serpent replies, the same one that was talking to Jack before. "If you're going to break out that skip, you might wanna do it now before they raise an alert."

"Doing that right now." Jack replies as he nears the site and comes to a cell with the number 706 engraved on it. He pulls out what looks like a laser pick and carves up the lock such that he avoids the systems that will normally set off the alarms. Once that's done he knocks on the door to let the SCP know he's about to come in before doing so. SCP-706 is startled at first, and remains on high alert when Jack makes himself visible. The SCP turns out to be a human girl around 12 years old; she has platinum blonde hair, porcelain white skin and she is tied up with a series of belts and chains. "How dare they tie you up like that!" Jack says to himself as he cautiously approaches the SCP.

"What are you doing?" The SCP asks as Jack whips out his laser pick again. "Am I going to go home?"

"I'm going to cut these belts and chains and I'm going to try my best to bring you home." Jack replies as he carefully cuts the SCP's binds, making sure not to damage her porcelain skin. The SCP slowly gets up and Jack carefully picks up the girl bridal style as he gently kicks the door open. "Does anyone visit you at this time?"

"No, not really." The SCP replies. "Where are we going?"

"Away from this place." Jack replies. "You don't deserve to be taken from your home like this." He adds as he sneaks around the site until they finally reach his initial hiding spot. Jack gently sets the SCP back on her feet as he pulls out his communicator and scans the area for guards. "I've successfully freed the SCP. How's everyone else on their missions?"

"Green so far." A Serpent replies. "Head back to the building for now so we're all here when we meet up."

"Roger that." Jack replies as he puts the communicator away for now and picks up the SCP again. It's a tedious walk as Jack tries to avoid dropping her but the two eventually make it back to the building where another Serpent awaits them.

"Nice work!" The doorman says as Jack sets the SCP back on her feet again. "I didn't think you could do it!"

"All in a day's work right?" Jack replies. The SCP then innocently fishes Jack's communicator out of his pocket and examines it.

"Yo, I think your buddy has something of yours." The doorman chuckles as Jack turns around to see the SCP messing around with the communicator. Once she notices that eyes have been laid on her she thrusts the communicator back into Jack's hands.

"Sorry!" She whimpers, but Jack slowly and gently rests a hand on her shoulder.

"It's alright, don't worry." Jack replies. "I'm not mad at you." Suddenly, both Jack's and the doorman's communicators go off, and Jack is the first one to respond. "What's going on?!" Is everything okay?!"

"We've got guards swarming the entire premises!" The Serpent shouts before communication is abruptly cut off.

"Damn, that's not good. They're going to find this building at any point now." The doorman says. "I think it's best you head back home and make sure she's not recaptured."

"Alright, make it home safe now buddy." Jack replies as Jack leads the SCP to his car and they both get in. She's unusually jittery, probably due to the fact that she's never been in a car before, as Jack drives off in an inconspicuous manner. The SCP's clothes provide her some protection against being identified but it's not much, and with that matter, Jack pulls over and takes off his jacket, lending it to her. She puts it on and throws the hood over her head so she won't be easily identified and Jack drives off once more.

"Thank you." The SCP says.

"You're very welcome." Jack replies. "Do you have a name?"

"I was never given a name." The SCP says. "I was always called 706."

"Hmm..." Jack muses as he drives. "How about I call you Anna? Is that okay with you?"

"Yes, that's okay." The SCP, now known henceforth as Anna, replies as Jack finally reaches his house.

"Well Anna, this is home." Jack says as the two get out, successfully having evaded SCP patrols for now.