chapter 9

Kazama POV

I stared at Chizuru. I smirked. "Seems like Prince Hijikata and Princess Chizuru are off terms now father..it seems I have a big chance with her". I said. He chuckled, drinking his whine. "Good". He said and looking at me. "Will take the iron throne..daddy won't hide his little princess forever". He said and chuckled. I smirked, closing my eyes and looked down.

Chizuru POV

I sighed, eating my raspado and corn with dad. He started eating it, messily. I groaned. "Daddy. At least show some manners". I said. He chuckled, grinning at me. "My apologies my princess". he said, still eating messily. I giggled, eating the corn. Soon we finished so we laid on top of each other, full as ever. Then I heard the horn play. I looked up and kept eating my raspado. "Ladies and gentlemen. Please enjoy our parade of the year, inspired by our gods". He said, making us clap our hands. I sighed. Then father sighed, tiredly. I smiled, looking at him. He smiled, kissing my cheek, making me smile. Then Sazu walked over to me, handing dad a letter. I stared at him, confused. He read it and sighed, annoyingly. "What". I asked. He sighed. "I have to go to a meeting, discussing about something". He said. I stared at him, sighing. "So your leaving". I asked. He hummed, kissing my head. "The maids will look after you. Don't do anything reckless". He said and left with the maids. I sighed, staring at the ground with boredom.

Kazama POV

I smirked, seeing the father leave. It's my time.

chizuru POV

I sighed, watching the parade. Then someone blocked my view. "Your highness". A males voice said. I looked up and saw..Kazama. I gasped, standing up. "Kazama..hi..why are you here". I asked. He smiled. "My father is a monster..it was expected". He said. I smiled. "I see. My. It's been a while. Hasn't it'. I asked. "My lady. Who is this". My maids asked. I smiled. "This is Kazama. A aquatence of mine..how have you been". I asked. He smiled. "Well now". He said. I smiled. "Well I'm glad". I said. He sighed, looking back at the parade. "This is pretty well boring..why don't you walk with me". He asked. I sighed. "umm...well". I said, looking back at the maids who smirked. "I'll watch very closely on her..I wouldn't want her to get hurt". He said. they smiled. "Not at all". They said and giggled. He smiled, holding his elbow out. "Mi lady". He said. I smiled, holding onto his elbow and walked away.

Hijikata POV

I growled, clenching the couch, glaring at the man who dare touch Chizuru. I glared at him. "That boy got more hooks then you boy". Dad said. I glared at the ground. "get that girl back in your arms..or else". He said. I breathed, nervously.

(Time skip)

Chizuru POV

I giggled, laughing at one of Kazama jokes. "My. You are quite funny". I said. He smiled. "You think. I'm quite known to not have much expression at all". He said. I smiled. "Well I think your historically, expressively, funny". I said. He smiled. Then he looked at the sky. I stared at him, confused. "is there something the matter". I asked. He sighed. "I believe it's my time to leave..I wish you all the best..mi lady". He said and kissed my hand. I smiled, blushing. Then he walked away, leaving.I then squealed, trying to control my blushing mess. Then I heard a sigh. "I think I could do better". Someone said.I snapped my head and saw..Hijikata. I gasped, glaring at him. "Have you been following me". I asked. He smiled. "maybe". He said. I sighed, rolling my eyes. "You should learn not to spy on peoples discussions thank you very much". I said, walking away. He rushed up to me. "He wasn't even that good with his jokes. Come on. I mean. You can't tune a piano but you can tuna fish. It's the oldest one in the book". He said. I sighed, stopping and glared at him. "What do you want". I asked. "I want to talk with you". He said. "Well you had your chance. Now good bye". I said, walking away but he held my hand, pulling me to his waist. I gasped. "How dare you". I said, trying to hit him but he held my arms down. "Tell me what I have to do to win your affection once again". He said. I sighed. "First you can let me go". I said. He sighed. "No. I'm serious Chizuru. Honestly. Tell me the truth. I'm telling you now that I will do anything to win back your affection. anything. I promise I won't lie to you like I did back then..just please..tell me what I must do". He said. I sighed. "..I don't know". I said. He sighed, impatiently. "Chizuru please". He said. "I said I don't-". Then..he kissed me. These lips..I missed them so much. I wrapped my arms around him and deepened it. He held my thighs, wrapping them around his waist. I moaned, deepening it. Then I gasped, angrily, pushing him off me. I stepped back, angrily. "You scandral. Your trying to seduce me to run back to your arms". I said, rushing away. "I'm doing no such thing". He said, rushing back to me. "i see what your trying to do. Your trying to use your handsome masculinity to make me attracted to you and run back to your arms again so you would give information to your father". I said. He smirked. "You think I'm handsome". He asked. "NO". I yelled, rushing to a lake. "Then why call me that". He asked. I sighed, rolling my eyes. "I'm not talking". I said. Then he grabbed me, kissing me again. I froze, moaning, melting into the kiss. I then gasped, pushing away. "NO. NO. YOU SICK SON OF A- AH". I yelled, falling into the lake with him. I went to the surface, angrily. He grinned at me. "Chizuru. If you wanted to go into the lake you should've asked". He said. I growled, splashing him with water and getting out, fast, walking back to the games.

Zilla POV

I sighed, walking back in the balcony. I looked around, confused. "Where's chizuru". I asked. They smirked, happily. Then she came in the balcony, all wet. They gasped, shocked. I looked at the other balcony and saw ghidorah's boy go into his balcony, all wet as well. I sighed, looking at her and walking over to her. "..do I want to ask". I asked. She sighed, shaking her head. "I don't think so". She said. I nodded. "Can you please take you back home so she won't get sick". I said. The maids rushed up to her, wrapping her up with a towel and walking inside.

Hijikata POV

I sighed, sitting down on the chair, all wet. Dad just gave me a disappointing look.

"..your an idiot..".