chapter 6

Godzilla POV

I walked around the village, glaring at the ground. The humans couldn't tell if I was mad because I had my cape on with my hoodie. Why would she do this. Is it because I been gone for so long to make her freak out. Why weren't the maids there to stop her. The damn idiots can't do one job on watching a little girl. I soon saw people crowding something. I stared at the scene. "Can't you believe it. The demon vice commander is getting married". I heard two ladies said that passed me. "I heard that she was precious as a gem itself". A old man said, passing me. "She's such a sweet heart. She's so nice to the villagers and so kind enough to help anyone out. Sometimes it feels like she hadn't seen people like us before". An old lady said which made my eyes widen. It couldn't be. "What was her name again. I keep forgetting". A women asked. I froze. "Her name is Chizuru Yukimura. Such a sweet thing". A women said. I looked up, shocked. I ran over to the papers and saw a picture of her...and that BOY. I stared at it, shocked. "WWWWHHHHHAAAATTTT".

I went behind a building, gasping. I don't believe it. Already. Am I that old. She already fell in love. But why him. Why out of all the human men in the world...WHY HIM. I caught my breath, looking up. "Sazu". I said. A small dragon flew over to me. "Yes your majesty". He said. "I want you to track down my little girl. She's with a boy named Hijikata Toshizo. He's the vice commander of the shinsngumi. I want you to bring her somewhere private and tell me when you get her". I said. he bowed. "Yes. Your Majesty". He said and disappeared. I stared at the ground. My Chizuru. My daughter. Once I find you you'll be in big trouble.

Hijikata POV

I sighed, writing in some papers for Kondou until my darling jumped behind me and wrapped her arms around me and kissed my cheek. "Good morning my love". She said. I smiled, looking at her. "Good morning my princess". I said, kissing her cheek. She already told me that she was the daughter of Godzilla since we were getting married. But what she didn't know..was that I was the son of Ghidorah. She giggled. "Tomorrow is a special day". She said, standing up. I chuckled. "Yes it is". I said, turning towards her. "Oh. I can't wait. All your friends are excited about 'The demon vice commander getting ready'". She said, very darkly. we laughed. I purred. "Ooo. I like it when your dark. It's sexy". I said. She giggled, walking to her closet. Your not getting any of this until the honeymoon sweet heart". She said. I whined. "Man. I wanted it now". I said. She giggled, looking at me. "Well maybe after breakfast will get it on". She said. I grinned. She giggled. "Well i'll start making your breakfast darling". She said and gave me a peck on the lips and left. I bit my lip, watching her leave. I sighed. Then I heard a chuckle. "Ah. Romance I see". My father said, throwing up and down his dagger. I breathed, standing up. "Father". I said. He chuckled, walking over to me. "This is fantastic. I new you could do it. I new you weren't a disappointment like your mother and sister". I said, looking at the sky. "My boy. Godzilla will be ff our shoulder's in no time". He said. I sighed, looking at the ground. "Ya..". I said. He looked at me, confused. "Don't tell me you care about the girl do you". He asked, a little shocked in his voice. I chuckled. "Well i'm supposed to..I mean i'm gonna be her new husband and-". I was cut off by him glaring at me. "..you can't care what that little brat wants..you must only think of yourself you got it". He asked. I gulped and looked down. "...yes father". I whispered. He chuckled. "Now good..i'll be watching you my son..don't disappoint me...now good bye". He said and disappeared. I sighed,looking at the ceiling. Oh my precious Chizuru...why did I do this to you...you don't deserve to be with me.

Chizuru POV

I hummed while cooking my breakfast for my honey bear. When I finished I rushed to his room and gave it to him. He gasped. "My favorite. You always cook it for me everyday". he said. I sighed. "I know but I love seeing you happy". I said and kissed his cheeks. "Sometimes I feel like i'm being spoiled by my own wife". He said. I giggled and stood up. "I'll be back. I'm gonna start cleaning". I said and left. I sighed and went to the bucket full of water and started cleaning his and y clothes. I started scrubbing, making shier all the stains were off. But then..I saw something flying around. I looked at it closely that was near the trees in the dark. I soon realized...it was SAZU. I gasped and stood up. "Sazu". I asked. "My princess. Quick. This way". He said. I breathed. "B-B-But". I said but he glared at me. "Now". He said, I turned to the shinsengumi and look down. I sighed and ran off.

Hijikata POV

I sighed stared at the paper. Once I came outside to check on my wife...she was gone. I looked around. "My love". I said, looking around. "Chizuru". I chimed, thinking she was just playing around with me. Then I saw her walking with this..mini dragon. I froze..he's here..for her.

Chizuru POV

"Sazu. Where are we going. I need to go back". I said but he ignored me. Then he stopped someone. I gasped and took deep breathes until I heard someone come out. "My princess". I heard. I looked up and saw..FATHER. He stared at me, shocked. I gasped. "Father...It's really you". I said, jumping on him and hugging him. He gasped and hugged me, crying and spinning me around. "Oh I thought I lost you. Where did you go". He asked. i sniffled, tears coming out of my eyes. "I went looking for you because you were taking so long and..and I thought..something had happened to you and". I said and started crying. He gasped and hugged me. "Oh. Don't cry. Don't cry". He said and shush me. Once I stopped crying he looked at me. "Alright. Let's go home and talk about what else happened". he said, leaving but I held his hand. "Daddy I can't". I said. he looked at me, confused. "Why not". He asked. I smiled. "Well..I have something to tell you". I said, excited. Once I was about to say it someone came out. "My darling why didn't you tell me you were going to leave". I heard. I turned around and saw Hijikata and then the rest of the men. I gasped. "My love". I said and ran to him and hugged him. I grinned at father. "Daddy I want you to meet the shinsengumi, the men that protected me and helped me try to find you..and this is Hijikata Toshizo..My finance". I said, excitedly. He gasped, staring at him, disgusted. "I don't believe it..the rumors were true". He said. I giggled. "Ya. He is kinda famous for being the demon vice commander but don't worry daddy will pay for everything". I said but he grabbed me and pulled my away from him. "Stay away from him". He growled, pulling me towards Sazu. He held me. I gasped. "Daddy". I asked. He sighed. "I guess he never told you. Did he my little princess. The only reason why he ever loved you was to get close to me so his father can kill me". He said. I stared at him, shocked. "W-What do you mean". I asked. Sazu sighed. "He is the son of King Ghidorah. Your father enemy". He said. I gasped, looking at Hijikata. He stared at the ground, sad. "Is..is that true my love". I asked. He looked at me, more sadness in his eyes. "...yes". He whispered which made me gasp. Tears flooded my eyes. "See how clumsy you get princess. Now. Me and your father will take you straight home where you belong and where your safe". Sazu said. I sniffled, turning away from Hijikata. "My love...i..I'm". "DON'T TALK TO ME". I screamed. He sniffled. He tried coming to me but Sazu walked in front of him.

Hijikata POV

 "I'm afraid you won't be getting near her again. By order of the king you shall not touch princess Chizuru Yukimura until you are given other wise". He said. I gasped and looked at Chizuru, trying to go over to her but couldn't because Sazu held me back. Her father wrapped his arm around her, comfortably. "Chizuru please. I really, really do love you. I love you with all my heart. Your my only light to my heart. CHIZURU *Cries* CHIZURU". I yelled. Chizuru turned to me, glaring at me. "...lets go home father". She said. I gasped. "Yes sweet heart". His father said and disappeared. I gasped and cried and fell tot he ground now that Sazu was gone. I cried hysterically. Harada patted my back. "I'm so sorry". he said. I cried and glared at the ground. She was the only women I ever loved...and probably my last.

Chizuru POV

I went inside my castle, staring at the ground. The maids ran to me and wiped my face. "Oh dear. We been worried sick. Come come. Will make you your favorite soup". They said, holding me to my room. 

(Time skip)

I was sitting on the edge of the bed, staring at the ground. Father came in. He sat next to me. I cried, hugging him. He sighed and hugged me back. All that he said was..that he was sorry.