chapter 4

Godzilla POV

I sighed, walking in the court. I still needed to find out about the mysterious sightings. It probably wasn't Ghidorah but who knows..he capable of anything now in days. I walked inside the court making everyone freeze and stare at me. I sat down, crossing my legs. Sadly I wasn't the king yet...only because something was in my way. Ghidorah growled and stormed inside. "SLAVES". He yelled, sitting on his throne. One of his slaves gave him whine. He dranked it in one gulp and growled at us. "What's the meaning of the sighting". He yelled, making everyone but me flinch. "The humans have been saying they have seen unexpected sightings. It is a monster they say". Mothra said. I stared at him. Ghidorah laughed at the mention of monster. "Monster! Please! We are the only monsters on this planet. We already know our existence and we already know who's our kind. There can't be anymore monsters in this world we haven't figured out yet". He said, drinking something from a glass. "Who knows...there could be". I said. He stared at me. "There are things probably greater than us Ghidorah. Like the gods..the devil..who knows who we could be up against. But we cannot be afraid of it and only try to communicate with it or if we have to we must fight it". I said. he chuckled. "Says the man who hides his daughter from the entire world". he said. I stared at the table, shocked. "What". I asked. he chuckled. "Oh. Your sweet little girl. Such a beauty". he said, stirring his drink with his nail. "beautiful enough to become a bride..". he said which made me gasped. "My son, Hijikata, is the prince and is the next air to the throne. Chizuru will become queen and the rules says she cannot become queen without marrying  king". he said. I clenched my teeth and stood up immediately. "NEVER". I yelled which made all the monsters flinch. I glared at him. "MY DAUGHTER WILL NOT MARRY YOUR PATHETIC SON. SHE DESERVES BETTER THEN HIM. I WILL NEVER GIVE HER UP TO THE HANDS OF THIS DISGUSTING BOY". I yelled. He laughed. "Oh Zilla. You haven't even met him yet". he said, popping up a image of him with his magic. "He's really quite a handsome boy. Such beautiful eyes. Has such a strong pack if I do say so myself". he said. I rolled my eyes. "But they will meet soon. You'll see. Your daughter will fall in love with my boy. I can already see it". he said. I glared at him. "I do not care how handsome your boy is. my word is my word. My daughter will never, ever marry your son..That is my choice..now...good day". I said and left. I growled. What is wrong with him. He trying to pair his son with my daughter. What a hypocrite.

Ghidorah POV

I chuckled, tapping my nails on the table. Oh zilla..my son has just started. I flipping the image of him flirting with her. She was grinning and giggled, blushing like a mad man. I smirked. "It's happening". I whispered. 

Chizuru POV

I heard birds chirping. I yawned, sitting up and stretching. I sighed, getting up and changing. I giggled, putting on these comfortable clothes on. The maids in the castle would tell me to where something proper because 'i'm a princess. i must look my best' but I wasn't looking impressed for anybody but only my father. I sighed, walking out and breathing the fresh air. Everything was beautiful. I don't know why father would not let me go to the human village. I saw this tree, full of apples. I smirked. And since the maids weren't here to correct how I act..why not take my advantages. 

Hijikata POV

I woke up. I sighed and rubbed my eyes. Then I heard a voice. "Son..". I gasped. I know that voice from anywhere. "Father". I asked. He chuckled, appearing from the shadows. I stood up immediately and stared at him. He chuckled. "I see you found the daughter chizuru". He said. I nodded. "Yes father. She's..very lovely in person". I said, smiling at myself. He chuckled. "I told you she was a beautiful girl. Now..have you made any communication with her". He asked. I nodded. "Yes. I simply just kept complimenting her about her looks". I said. he chuckled. "Good now. zilla not wanting to give up her daughter about marriage for anybody. Not even you. So..now you must convince Chizuru to marry you and if she refuses you'll have to use force". He said. I stared at him, shocked. "What do you mean by...force". I asked. He smirked at me. "You simply just have to pleasure her". He said which made me gasped. "You mean...rape her". I asked. He chuckled. "You don't have to say it like that. Once two monster mate they simply can't let go of each other and simply keep going until there out of it". he said. I gulped. He laughed a bit. "What. Is my son afraid of touching a little girl". He asked. I shook my head and glared at him.  "No". I said. He sighed. "Oh. I made shier your friends fathers to tell there sons about the plan". He said and I nodded. 

Harada, Souji, Saito, Heisuke, and Shinpachi were sons of the monsters as well..but we never told Kondou that...only because I didn't want to hurt him. 

My father glared at me. "You better get her to love you..if you fail you'll end up like your mother and sister". He said which made me gulp. "Yes father". I said. He chuckled. "Good bye son". he said and disappeared. I sighed, leaving the room. Even though he was evil..he was a good father. Surprisingly. 

I heard this crack in the tree's. I looked and saw Chizuru swing on the tree's, eating a apple upside down. I smiled. 

Chizuru POV

I sighed, eating a apple. I was thinking about the mysterious monster daddy was talking about. I wonder what kind of monster it was. They said they had never seen a monster like it so it's probably not even a monster at all. I sighed, staring at the kings of monster in this world. I ate my apple. Once I put my book down I saw Hijikata. "Hey sexy". He said. I gasped and fell. I groaned, rubbing my bottom. "Ow". I said. He held me up. "Are you alright". He asked worried in his eyes. I gasped. "OH. I'm fine. That was just..just warm up exercise. Ya. Always doing sit ups on a tree branch". I said, acting cool. He smirked. "Really. So your pretty strong". He said. I hummed. "Yup". I said. He chuckled. "Then lets see. Come and fight me". He said. I gasped. "What". I asked. He chuckled, walking to a field. "Come on. It'll be fun". he said, taking his shirt off. I squealed, trying to fight my nosebleed. He chuckled, looking at me. "So". he asked. I breathed, walking to the field. "Alright but i'll warn you. I'm pretty tough". I said, getting into stance. He chuckled, getting into stance as well. "I'll take my chances honey". He said. I smiled. I ran to him, about to punch him but he grabbed my arm, flipping me to the ground. I groaned. He chuckled, sitting on top of me. "I see that you still need some practice". he said. I smiled, holding his cheek. He held it. I grabbed his arm and flipping him to the ground, pinning him. He chuckled. I giggled. "Who needs the practice may I ask". He sighed. "Alright. You win". He said, turning around. i giggled, staring at him. He smiled, staring back at me. 

He's different...different from the human boys..he wasn't afraid of me..well only because he doesn't know who my father is. But I can't like him. Daddy will never approve of him. For all I know i'm probably never gonna fall in love with a human ever.