Chapter 7

(Year's later)

Hijikata POV

I sighed, staring at myself in the mirror. Life is not well for me at all. I been missing chizuru...my chizuru...my gorgeous, precious chizuru. She completely disappeared since that incident. People think that she's dead...some people thought I killed her but how would I, I loved her. Father found out and was angry and almost killed me but I only gotten punches and smacks. But I only felt the pain because the pain was for my beloved chizuru.

I sighed, putting my coat on. Ever since she left Kondou wanted the shinsengumi to change into western clothing and cut our hair. So now I'm wearing these awfully, tight, weird, clothes. I sighed, staring in the mirror. I heard a giggle, while something blurry was in the mirror. I looked at the mirror, closely. Chizuru came out, giggling and holding our tea for me. "My darling. I made you your tea". She said. I gasped and turned around, excited to see her but...she wasn't there. Tears left my eyes, my heart feeling like it stopped. The worst part about being in love with someone...is that you can never get them out of your head...not even your heart or soul.

(Time skip)

Everyone except Kondou was in a room, eating until we heard something. We looked around. Then we were transported to the castle where meetings were placed for everyone. All our parents held there head up and stared at us. "...father...wants the meaning of this". Harada asked his father Mothra. "There is something we need to discuss with you". He said, looking at my father. My father glared at me, probably still mad chizuru left me. "Tomorrow...is the monster games...and we will be comprising in the matches". He said which made our eyes widen. "There is no exception. You'll be apart of it weather you like it or not". He said, his back facing us. I breathed, taking a step. "...will...chizuru be there". I asked. He didn't say anything, only stood there, staring at the ground. "I'm not shier...her father hadn't said anything yet". He said, walking somewhere. I looked down, sad. "It is heard she hadn't came out of her castle since she went back...only because her father never lets her foot out. She is locked in the castle, guarded by the maids and the accident themselves". He said, closed my eyes, trying not to cry, thinking it was my fault she's in that state. "But she won't be in there for long...I made shier of it". He said, walking. I gasped, looking up. "Father...what are you planning". I asked. He stopped, his back still facing me. "....probably something crazy". He whispered and left. I gulped, staring at him. What will he do to my chizuru...oh my love...be safe...for my sake...only for me darling...

(Time skip)

Chizuru POV

I sighed, swinging on a tree. I chewed on a apple while reading a book. I sighed, rolling my eyes.

I been...doing...fine since I left Hijikata. Well I'm lying, I been HORRIBLE. I miss him. He was the first man I ever loved and he would've been my last but, I still think about him. I don't know why I still love him. He used me to get to father and tried to kill him. I sighed, shaking my head and tried not thinking about it because whenever I think about him...I...I feel more in love with him. I growled. Throwing my apple somewhere. He probably didn't even love me back. It was probably all a lie like daddy says. They probably use you to only get to your mind and make us feel like we're the only women in the world but actually they only want to get into our dresses and get some sugar and leave you the next day to find someone else to manipulate. He also says they go after the purest angels they see, which he said was me , still confused what's pure about me since I'm a monster.

I rolled my eyes, chewing on another apple until I heard one of the maids scream. "CHIZURU YUKIMURA". One of them yelled. I gasped, getting off the tree. She growled. "YOU LITTLE MONSTER. WAIT TILL YOUR FATHER FINDS OUT YOU BEEN SNEAKING OUT OF THE CASTLE. HE CALLS YOU FOR DINNER". She yelled. I giggled, disappearing and going to the dinner room. I skipped to the table, seeing father reading a mail. I grinned and walked over to him, kissing his cheek. He looked at me and smiled at me, Giving me a peck on the lips. "Hello my little girl". He said. I giggled, sitting on his lap and looking at what he was reading. "Who send this". I asked, holding up the mail. He sighed. "You know. The games. Trying to get us in there but I want to refuse but it's your choice. I know how troubled you feel being cramped in here". He said. I sighed, inter whining our fingers. "....is he gonna be there". I asked. He sighed, rubbing my thumb. "....yes". He whispered. I breathed, looking at the ceiling. "That's why I wanted to go up to you first, making shier you would be okay being there. I told him if we go you must be far away from Hijikata as possible". He said. I sighed, pulling my hair back and staring at the ground. ".....okay...we will". I said, looking at him. He looked at me. "Are you shier". He asked. I nodded. "I been dying to get outside..I just won't look at him. That's what I'll do, pretend he's a ghost". I said. He chuckled and hugged me, kissing my cheek and pulling me close to him. I sighed, hugging him back. I giggled and kissed his cheek. Then I heard the maids scream and ran in the dinner, glaring st me and gasping. "Zilla! Your daughter has been putting pranks all over the castle". They yelled. I giggled. My father chuckled, placing his noise on my cheek. I giggled, staring at the ground.

Hijikata Toshizo...son of Ghidorah...how will you be when I'm back on human earth...where I show my skin and face. Where people see me as not only a human...but a monster.