Uncle Sam pt 2

You opened the door that was one of the many banned during your childhood years. Dean's room.

Your eyes scanned the room's aspects. "Hi Daddy," you quietly whispered and closed the door behind you. You noticed the layers of dust across the desk and the items on top of it. You saw a photo of him holding a baby you with a bright smile displayed. You picked it up and wiped the dust and flipped it over Dean & 8 month Y/n.

"I wish I could-" "Y/n," Cas said as he entered the room. "You shouldn't be in here." He finished. "I know, but I-" "Y/n, there are reasons why you're not allowed in here." He stated. "Cas, you knew my father. I can't even remember a thing about him, no matter how many videos or pictures I'm shown of him. It's nothing physical." You explained and looked around the room again. "I know, but Y/n it isn't healthy."

"Cas, I just want to actually know him or at least what he was like that's not shown in videos or pictures or-" You sighed, knowing it was impossible and sat on the bed. "I could bring your memories from when he was alive fresh in your mind." He sat next to you. You hesitated before thinking of a different way.

"Is he in Heaven, Cas? Is Dean, my dad, in Heaven?" You asked, changing the subject, with a slightly pleaded voice. "Yes, but Y/n-" "Please! Take me there. I'm sure he wants to see his daughter-" "Y/n," he heavily sighed, "Dean...is content in Heaven, something he never was here. Seeing you, it could... affect it." The angel explained. "Content isn't happy, I could bring that to him!" You exclaimed. "Y/n, no living human is allowed there." He argued. "Like rules ever stopped this family before." You smirked and batted your eyes. "It's not like you haven't seen him since either." You added with more sass expected. His lips tightened.

"Hey, what's going on?" Sam asked as he entered the ajar door. "Castiel is taking me to Heaven." You stated. "Y/n, you can't. Do not hear yourself and how crazy that is?" Sam questioned. "I do hear myself. I wouldn't describe it as crazy. I see it as educational, learning about the family." You stated with a smile. "You're not going!" Sam protested. Emotion boiled in you. "Like you never wanted to see Dean again!" You snapped. His body stiffened. "I told your dad, my brother, that I would take care of you and protect you! I will not let you go there. I will not break that promise I made with him no matter what the cost." His voice almost trembling, leaving the room in silence.

You huffed as you walked into the garage and went to the car that Uncle Sam never drove anymore. You sat inside and heavily exhaled. You looked at the keys in the ignition and debated on driving or not. "Fuck it." You stated before driving away to your boyfriend's house.

The pair of you have dated a long time and somehow never managed to have problems, not even had sex yet. He doesn't know about your Uncle Sam's lifestyle.

You felt yourself fly a little when he kissed you this time. "Baby, baby," you whispered in between kisses, "we should go to the car I brought." You finished. The pair of you did, in his garage. You couldn't feel the hesitation you had before. You laid in the back, shirtless and without pants. You felt breathless but in a good way if it made any sense.

***

You laid on top of him, many years later. You admire the engagement ring on your finger before you kiss his cheek and get ready for the day to see Cas. The angel said he had something important for you. Then again, he's been saying that for years the day before every important event for the last seven years, but he doesn't pull through with his promise.

You pulled on your dark red and blue flannel as you walked down the stairs to the bunker. "Cas, I'm here!" You announced. "Now, where are you?" You added in a small voice since he wasn't in the main room or library or kitchen. Then, he popped next to you. "It's time, Y/n. It really is this time." He confirmed and took your hand. "Time for what, Cas? Another time to not do whatever you've been saying we'll do?" You questioned him. He rolled his eyes before taking you two to a playground, guiding you to a sandbox with a mark created in the sand. "Castiel-" you were cut off by someone appearing next to the pit of sand. "She is only allowed for an hour, Castiel. Y/n Winchester must leave after the hour ends." The person informed before he lead you onto the engraved mark in the sand.

Now, you stood in front of a stainless steel like door with the engraved words Dean Winchester 1979-2020 written in white in front of it. "My wedding present, as well as gradation present and many birthday present, to you from me." He stated with a small smile. "Oh, Cas, thank you!" You exclaimed and hugged him before opening the door.

*There could be SO MANY different ways Dean's Heaven could go, so excuse me if this sucks*

You took in a big breath as you walked into your dad's heaven.  You recognize the outside of Bobby's house and a much much younger version of your father working on the impala. "Dad?" You whispered and slowly approached him.

When you reached him, you gently touched his shoulder. Your eyes met his green ones. "Dad," you exhaled. The man suddenly aged to around forty in front of you. His eyes looked at your face like it was the first time he ever saw it. "My little girl," his grease covered hands touched your cheeks before he kissed your forehead. He took a step back and admired what his daughter looked like grown up, getting teary eyed while doing so. "You got so big." Dean smiled and hugged you. You closed your eyes and inhaled his scent of car oil and fast food.

The setting changed as you opened your eyes. A nursery painted purple with a crib in the middle, a rocking chair, and other nursery furniture. "How are you here?" He asked. "Castiel, he allowed me an hour to be with you." You answered, still in his embrace. "I'm getting married tomorrow." You added.  Dean pulled away a little and you noticed the shock in his eyes. He tried to form words, but it seemed impossible. "He's wonderful. We've been together for five years. He has big dreams and future for the both of us. I really love him." You smiled. "Who is walking you down the aisle?" He questioned. "Sammy, he's been talking about it since I got engaged." You answered with a small giggle. Dean gave you a small smile, trying to hide the true expression, "Sammy did a good job with you. I just wish I was-" "I know, but we made it work, Dad." You cut him off.

"Y/n," Castiel appeared in the room with a small frown, "it's time to go." He stated. You looked back at Dean with eyes looking at his face, memorizing what he looked like. "Go on, I'll be fine." Dean mentioned. You tightly wrapped your arms around him again. "I love you, Dad." You whispered before pulling away.