Somebody To You

To: Daniel (My current crush and I never thought I would crush on a guy with that name)

From: Me (The girl who trains with you and is chinese but doesn't speak chinese)

Dear Daniel, I know I'm very creepy to you. I didn't know your name and I have a crush on you. I never talked to you, don't know a thing about you and yet I like you. I stalk you on facebook although there's nothing much there. I ask my friend to be friends with you on facebook and ask her to message you instead of me.

I'm a coward and a very creepy stalker. I even know where you live, it was by accident. I didn't stalk you all the way home. I'm the girl who keeps quite and never says anything. The one everyone avoids. I keep everything to myself and don't tell anyone.

You never spoke to me. It was always me speaking to you. I don't know if I should give up on you. I should. It isn't healthy for me at all. But you keep getting to me everytime. You're the total opposite of me in my opinion. Cheerful and friendly. You have this aura around you that attracts me to you.

I just want to be friends with you because I've been very lonely these days. My friends are busy with school. And then there are those who left since I started homeschooling. Everyone needs a friends right?

I just want to be somebody to you. That's why this song reminds me of you. It reminds me of what I'm not. I'm nobody to you or to anybody. I'm just a sick twisted person who's selfish. I know I am. I'm trying not to be. I have apologised many times.

If only I was more mature a long time ago. Before I end, I would like to leave you with a quote from this song. The same with Darren, you wouldn't read this letter because I won't ask you to.

"I used to wanna be

Living like there's only me

But now I spend my time

Thinking 'bout a way to get you off my mind

I used to be so tough

Never really gave enough

And then you caught my eye

Giving me the feeling of a lightning strike

Look at me now, I'm falling

I can't even talk, still stuttering

This ground of mine keeps shaking

Oh oh oh, now!

All I wanna be, yeah all I ever wanna be, yeah, yeah

Is somebody to you

All I wanna be, yeah all I ever wanna be, yeah, yeah

Is somebody to you

Everybody's tryna be a billionaire

But every time I look at you I just don't care

'Cause all I wanna be, yeah all I ever wanna be, yeah, yeah

Is somebody to you"

Crushed,

the person whom you probably doesn't know exist.