II

II: Mission Impossible

edited
~*~

The large wooden door a few metres from me creaked open, heels flicking along the floor of my bedroom. I didnt bother to open my eyes, but i did mentally hit myself in the face.

"Miss snow, wake up, you need to be ready in a couple of hours."

I groaned and stuffed my face into the white pillow. The stylist tutted which in return to I growled, flipping her off with the middle finger before sitting up and glaring at her.

She looked a bit frightened now.

"Yeah, you should be scared. I could get you fired right now if I wanted." I threatened the purple haired woman as her lip quivered. What can i say, im just not much of a morning person.

I rolled my eyes and took the cover off of me in before walking into my bathroom.

I turned the shower on to full heat before slamming the white door behind me. The opposing side to the door greeted me with fairy lights the other side a long piece of rope with pegs attached to pictures hanging from the rope.

I pulled my loose tank top and shorts off of my body, throwing it into the dirty clothes basket before stepping into the shower. The Capitols showers were strange, but i was brought up with them. I remember when i was little i used to press every button i could reach, covering both me and my godmother in lemony foam most days.

I sighed and threw my head back, relaxing in the scorching hot water for a couple minutes before turning to my large shower caddy.

I pulled my vanilla and strawberry scented shampoo and conditioner from the shelving, lathering my hair with both, rinsing one out before the other of course.

I ran my fingers through my wet hair before grabbing my vanilla and peppermint body wash from the shower caddy. Quickly, I scrubbed myself down with a sponge.

I stepped out of the shower, wrapping myself in a dark grey towel and tucking the tail of it into itself to keep me covered.

I pulled my toothpaste from the shelf, squeezing some onto my toothbrush and scrubbing my teeth before walking out of the bathroom back into my large bedroom.

I watched as my stylist lay out two outfits on my bed, which was now freshly made and neat.

I strolled over to the bed, holding my hands up on the towel for extra support to keep the fabric covering my body.

One of the outfits was a pink, floral dress ending around mid thighs. A white ribbon around the waist line and ruffled sleeves. Matching with it was a pair of white, thigh high socks and pastel pink knee high heeled boots with a bow on the back.