Chapter 1

~Links point of view~

After Good Mythical More, I walked over to the bathroom and closed the door. 'Do people really think I look like a baby?' I thought. I was so upset I was holding in the tears, thinking about anything else other than my need to cry.

But the question kept sweeping through my head, I held back my tears throughout the whole thing. I've been holding my tears for roughly half an hour. I tried the best I could to hold them in now, but I couldn't.

There was a lump in my throat, and the tears started falling down my face like a waterfall. I washed all the make up off, that Rhett had put on for my 'tough guy make over'.

Once it was all out, I readjusted my hair. I checked my phone. 7:08 am. 'Great! I've been in here for over 30 minutes!' I thought. Suddenly, there was a knock at the door.

"Link! We have shit to do in the office!" Rhett sounded annoyed. He could have been nicer and just asked if I was okay. I cleared my throat.

"I'll be out in a minute!" I called, trying to straighten my voice.

"Okay..." Rhett said softly more like a question. I quickly washed my face and walked out.

As I walked out, I didn't see Rhett right at the door. I crashed into him, and with a loud thud, we were on the floor. When I opened my eyes from the fall, I noticed red liquid falling off of Rhett's arm. 'Blood!' I thought. I felt sick, and really dizzy. All I remember as that I blacked out.