CHAPTER 52

My breath hitched when I heard her voice in my mind. But then I doubled over in pain as an excruciating agony stabs my mind. Images were flashing before my eyes. Pictures, events, memories. Slowly as I saw all of them loading into my head they became more familiar by the second. Every emotion I felt, every memory made. 

Memories of the skies. Memories of glowing beings. Memories of glass castles. Memories of war and chaos. Glorious chaos made by me?

Memories of losing her. She fell from my arms. I wanted desperately to take her away. She formed into a flower and her petals flowed away to here. To the mortal world. Six petals, six lives. All of them were her, but I didn't even know it.

"Esme." I muttered. I had found her. Which means, "My dream..."

...My reflection...it was of a different depiction. He looked like me, stood like me...but his eyes...they were not me.

...Red Eyes

...The red eyed man leans in and said, "You're the mirror...you're my reflection."

I snarled and said, "You're not real. I know who I am."

"How could you? You don't remember anything about who you are."

I clinched my jaw and yelled, "Then why the hell are you here!?"

"To help you."

"HOW? Help me HOW?"

"By showing who you really are."

I growled, "How will you do that? How can you?"

The man cups my head with both of his hands and said, "Let me in...remember who you are."

I stood frozen, "I remember." I mumbled to myself in shock, "I was born from chaos...my name is Kyro." I'm the god of chaos.

Lightning from the sky struck me. I yelled in pain as I felt this power growing inside of me as if a beast was truly released. I felt energy I have no felt before, strength I didn't know existed.

Power beyond imagination was overflowing my mind, body and soul. The lightning stops. I look down at myself, I felt different. My wounds were gone. I stood up.

But all thoughts of myself were gone when I saw my beloved mate. All though I had memories and I knew who I was. I still had memories of Zeus...and yes she is Esme...but she is still my Lily, my flower.

Seeing her dead body...I felt a rage I had never before. I turned my head to the woman that started it all.

Demora stood there...petrified, "Wait, Kyro, please." Rage tore my every being. I was known in the heavens as a god of chaos. It is time to remind Demora of what that means.

I stomped towards Demora, grabbed her by the neck and slamming her into a tree.

Tears were running down her cheeks in fear, "Kyro, please-"

I growled as I pulled her in and slammed her harder against the tree, "SILENCE!" I stood there shaking in fury, "You have not only taken my love once but twice."

Her fear turned to pure hatred, "I do not regret it. She deserves that and more."

I look into her eyes and growled, "I am going to make you suffer like never before."

Demora waves her hand where a flash of green appears.

The ground rumbles as Demora summons her army of vampire. I snarled and stood back. It was me against what seemed like an endless army of Vampires. She smiles wickedly, "You are alone."