CHAPTER 41

I sat in the lounge with a blanket draped over my shoulders and Zeus having his arm wrapped secure around my waist, wanting me close to him which I DID NOT MIND considering I almost died...but then again whats new.

Everyone one else was standing up.

"Nikolai could have a witch," Eudora being the one to break the pending silence, "He's not dumb, if he is recruiting, he'd definitely be getting some kind of Divinitians to be on his side."

"He wouldn't kill, Lily." Ozai said as he enters. I could see Eudora visibly tense up which was interesting to me. Ozai didn't even acknowledge her which was surprising since he's usually very polite.

Dylan looks at me with a knowing look and mouthed, "They were mates."

My eyes widened in shock, but I tried to refrain from reacting, but it was so shocking. Ozai? smart, masculine, intellectual professor, quiet, wise OZAI??? Matched with a sassy and smart mouthed chocolate goddess with the most out there kind of personality and style. Who knew they were together. Wait...used to?

"You're Nikolai's top card he can play against, Zeus, because he knows you would be Zeus's top priority." Ozai continued.

Eudora rolled her eyes, "He will have other cards up his sleeve. It's Nikolai we're talking about, he'll have other means of getting Zeus down."

"I never said he wouldn't have other plans, but that Lily would be his top." Ozai said.

"I for one think that we should put a protective spell over the territory." Donny pushes in.

"True," Sozin said with his whiskey bottle, "We don't know if this witchy thingie really is from Nikolai, but we should be prepared for anything."

"I also brought some toys with me," Dylan said has a exhaled his cigarette smoke, "Special toys I built for war. I think you dogs will be quite impressed with them."

Sozin rolls his eyes, "We're not dogs."

Dylan shrugs, "Might as well be."

"At least we're pure breeds of the wolfish Metamorphians. You're a big magic mush between necromancy and other shit I don't even wanna BEGIN to know."

I frowned and tilted my head, "Necromancy?"

Dylan smiles, "That's right, beautiful. I am a normal wizard, but I also am half necromancer from my mother's side, however, my family is a very ancient one and well...I guess I am sort of royalty among the Divinitians." He bragged with a smile, "I am also-"

"Gay," Donny interrupts.

Dylan shouts, "I am not gay! How many times do I have to tell you!"

Sozin snickers, "Dressed like that, you might as well be. And what's with the eyeliner under the eyes? You depressed or something?"

Donny smirks, "Yeah, you trying out the emo, look?"

Dylan rolls his eyes, "It's called originality. At least I don't blend in with your boring crowd. I bring a new flavour to the smoothie, ya know? A little tang...a little tong, a little bitter, a little naughty, and I like it so you can all just go fuck yourselves."

"Fuck ourselves? Wouldn't you have more experience in that arena, Dylan?"

Dylan shouts, "Fuck you, Sozin!"

Sozin shakes his head, "I'm good...I don't swing that way ya know?" He said with a cheeky wink.

"I am the only gay one in this whole god damn castle!" Kurt shouts over everyone, "So all you can hakuna your tatas! Or maybe hakuna your diddles!" He said and then burst out laughing at his own joke.