*2 Seto Kousuke's Childhood : Samantha-chan's Version

Psst. A puppy he loved got murdered all because of his dad's hate for dogs.

Ah, I nearly forgot! It's Friday, and I need to go to the drug store before it's 4 o'clock! Why? Well, there's someone I have to see there, that's why.

Her name is Maru-chan, and I absolutely love her! She's very playful and fun to be with. She can be very competive, and she gets super hungry all the time, which is why I brought some meat for her, which was from my dad's shop. He's a butcher, so it's pretty easy for me to get her food. Pig meat is her favorite.

Oh, wait a sec, you thought I was talking about a girl?! 0///0 N-no, why would it- well, Maru-chan is a girl, but she's a dog! Why would you think that I was hanging around with a... girl? They have cudies, and they smell pretty funny and, and, uh, they bite...

My point is, Maru-chan is a dog -a puppy, to be exact- and I love and care for her as if she was my own pet. The reason why she isn't my pet is because my dad hates dogs, and I mean, reeeeeallyyyy hates them, but he has never told me why.

So, for now, I'm taking care of her until someone adopts her. She lives in this beaten-down cardboard box, with my umbrella as a roof and my scarf as a blanket. My dad has asked me where these things went, but I simply said that I had lost them. And he believed me, because I was his only son, and I have never told a lie.

So far, my life has always been like this. People think I look so cute and innocent, so I wouldn't be capable to tell lies and stuffs. My whole life, I have been surrounded by people who just don't get me. Heck, basically every peoples(yes, peoples) I've met have always had the same impression about me. How do I know? Well, to make it simple, their dumb-looking faces make it easy for me to read their mind. It's a mean thing to say, I know, but it's true.

It makes me feel sad whenever they misunderstand me, though. But enough talk about sad stuffs! I'm almost at the store now, and once I turn to the left-wait, I mean right. No, left. Oh, I always get those confused!

'Kay, let's just say I turned a corner. Yeah. Anyway, I'm here! Right there, in front of the drug store, lays the box- what?!

The box! It's torn apart! And Maru-chan is nowhere in sight. Nononono.

"Maru-chaaaaaan!" I yelled, cupping my hands to make a megaphone, so she can hear me.

I kept yelling her name until the owner of the store told me something that shocked me.

"Get outta here, you brat! Your dad already payed me to take that mutt!" He said to me.

Why did father take her?? Did he find out I was taking care of her? Crud. I'm in for some deeeep trouble.

I trudged home, which was only 3 blocks away. There. I see it. My dad's butcher shop. Hey, that's weird. It's closed. Guess I'll have to go through the back.

"Dad!" I called out as I opened the door. It lead to the kitchen place, where he cuts up all the animals. I hate walking through here. Why does he have to be such a meanie? What have these animals done to him?

He didn't reply. But, wait! Maru-chan! I swear I could hear her whimpering.

"Maaaaruuuuuu-chaaaaaan!" I yelled. Then it got quiet. I tried to listen, to hear where she could be. Maybe she's upstairs, where my dad and I live. Wait, never mind. There's doors, so she couldn't have-

A whine! She sounds in pain! It was closer this time. She's in here, and I know it. There isn't enough light for me to see, but in order for me to find her, I'm gonna have to turn on the lights and look around all this yucky meat.

When I turned it on, I almost fainted. Blood. Everywhere. And there, right in the middle of it all, was Maru-chan, her soft, brownish-grayish fur now stained with pig blood, cow blood, and her own.

She was missing a paw, and her ear was torn. I threw up. So this was how much my dad hated dogs. And animals. I have to call the police! I...

Well that escalated quickly... and yes, it's a cliffhanger kind of thing... Anyway.. Next is Kano's life, and after that, I will add a little extra about this all and why I'm even making backstories, so yeah... anyway I'm sorry for scarring you for life. I'm probably gonna scar you even more with Kano's back story...

Lol I'm sorry. You can thank Blood-C for that (even though it doesn't involve dying dogs) (WTF Samantha-chan?)