Hibiya x Momo: Paparazzi Problems

Suggested by @Stenard_Lexi but not sure if your username changed since I took forever to make this... Anyways, sorry for le wait, finally I made something with these two in it!

"Not again!" Hibiya groaned.

"Yes, again, and this time it's not my fault, I swear," Momo replied. She grabbed onto Hibiya's hoddie string and pulled. Hibiya seemed annoyed but said nothing.

The two were in the Mekakushi Dan quarters, and as always, something had gone wrong.

"What's not your fault?" Shintaro said as he walked into the room.

"Oba-san didn't control her powers properly, and now the paparazzi think I'm her lover or something!"

"You say that like it's a bad thing," Momo pouted.

"Hah? Of course, it ish-" Momo began to pinch Hibiya's cheeks as punishment.

"Quit it, both of you," Shintaro demanded. "Look, I'm the one who made the paparazzi think that, alright?"

Both Momo and Hibiya were quick to reply with a "What?!"

"What the heck, why would you do that?" Hibiya said, incredulous.

"The paparazzi were beginning to think you're a stalker since you've been seen hanging around her in a 'creepy way', according to their headlines. So, I simply said otherwise. I thought it would make a great story for people to want to cover, and she'll get more famous this way."

"But I'm not a creepy looking person, so why would anyone mistake me for a stalker or whatever?"

"It's 'cause you always wear your hoodie up, and you never want to walk next to me," Momo pointed out. "And I've seen the pictures. You only look at me when I'm not looking at you. It's like you're embarrassed to hang out with me!" Shintaro had tried holding back his laughter but failed miserably.

"What are you laughing at? I don't get too close to her because I hate how much taller she is than me!" Hibiya questioned the neet, but only because he had a feeling Shintaro knew something he didn't.

"Nothing. Just thank me for telling the press she's your girlfriend," he teased, and with that, he left the room.

"He could have at least told me before doing that, though," said Momo. "Next time we go out, I should really control my powers better."

---

"You said you would do your best to control your powers this time!" Yelled Hibiya, who was running alongside Momo. Both were being hunted down by the paparazzi, a scenario that's been played thousands of times.

"No no, I said that I should do it, but that didn't mean that I can!" She yelled back. Her eyes gleamed a deep red as they made their way to more closed off streets.

They had only been trying to get to the convenience store before Hibiya realized all the pairs of eyes that surrounded the two. Momo didn't seem to notice, but as Hibiya whispered to her "run," the paparazzi followed suit and tried to catch up to them.

The pair tried zig-zagging their way through streets and allies, but it seemed almost impossible to shake them off. 

"You're too slow!" Momo took Hibiya's hand and pulled him into an alley. Hibiya blushed at the touch. Once it felt that they were hidden well enough, Hibiya drew his hand back quickly.

"What the heck, Momo! You can't just touch people out of nowhere!" Hibiya was now obviously flustered by the sudden touch, but he tried not showing it.