Chapter Ten

Okay firstly I would just like to say that I will be slow on the updates for a bit as I am studying for exams that I have in a few weeks, so won't have that much time to write. Please be patient! And secondly sorry this Chapter is so boring! Exciting stuff will be coming up in next chapters :) 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Niall's POV

I had sat in the cafe for what felt like forever. I had told the boys I wanted to stay despite what had happened with Liam. What happened with Liam should never had taken place. I shouldn't have let myself fall for him.

Ever since I realised my feelings towards him the memories had started slowly coming back. The memories of that night. I thought I had gotten past that. I thought I had forgotten the past, forgotten my life before meeting the boys. Falling in love with Liam ruined everything. Everything I had worked so hard to forget. I didn't know what to do. Should I tell the boys my deepest secret or break my own heart by keeping it buried? 

I was dragged out of my thoughts by my phone ringing inside my pocket. I hadn't even looked at it since I had arrived at the hospital yesterday. I looked at the screen and saw that I had missed 6 calls from Skye and that who was calling now.

Shit.

I quickly pressed the answer button, putting the phone up to my ear.

"NIALL! I have left you like 20 messages, why haven't you answered me?" Skye said immediatly. 

"Babe i'm so sorry! I didn't check my phone. I'm at the hospital! Liam was knocked over by a car, he only woke up a few hours ago." I replied.

"Oh my god! Is he okay? Are you okay?" Skye said changing her tone to a lighter one.

"He has a few broken bones and bruises but he should be fine. I"m okay. I was so scared I was going to lose him you know. We all were." I said quitely. 

"Oh thank God he is alright. Are you at the hospital now? Do you want me to bring you anything?" She replied sounding sympathetic.  

"No thanks love. The boys have gone home but I think I am going to stay here the night. You could come tomorrow though? Im sure Liam wouldn't mind." I said starting to cheer up a bit. I did like Skye, I really did but I knew I couldn't go on using her. I had used so many girls to forget my past. I tried not to get to close to any girl, only having one night stands and such. I had the occasional girlfriend but nothing substantial. 

"Okay, well i'll ring you tomorrow then." I heard Skye say before she clicked off.

I shoved my phone back in my pocket and got up from the table I was sitting at. I made my way out of the cafe and to the elevators. I pressed the button to the floor I wanted and it took me up. I stepped out as the doors opened and made my way down the white corridor to Liam's room. I opened the door quietly not wanting to disturb Liam if he was asleep, and crept to the familair chair next to his bed. I slouched down a bit so my head rested on the back of the chair and closed my eyes. I felt like I hadn't slept in days and as my eyes closed sleep quickly over took me. 

Liam's POV

I woke up to the sound of a loud noise coming from beside me. I rubbed my eyes and turned slightly to see Niall fast asleep on the seat beside my bed, snoring. I chuckled to myself and pushed myself up into a sitting postion careful not to jolt the cast on my leg. My ribs still hurt a bit and I had scratches and bruises all over my body but I was just thankful I was alive. 

Niall looked so adorable when he was sleeping. His hair was all over the place and his mouth slightly open. I watched him sleep for a little while but stopped when a nurse came into the room to check on me. 

"You are recovering fast. You should be able to go home in a day or two!" she said quitely careful not to wake Niall. "You must mean a lot to him. He hasn't left your side you know." She continued smiling kindly at me.

"So i've been told." I said smiling back. She left quitely after that and a few moments later Niall started to whimper in his sleep. I looked over at him a confused look on my face. His body twisted in the chair and he started muttering things just loud enough for me to hear.

"No! No please stop please." He said through whimpers. I couldn't exactly move off my bed so I called out his name trying to wake him up from whatever nightmare he was having. 

After I had nearly shouted his name a few times his eyelids started to open. My brown eyes met his blue ones in a confused look and he blinked a few times looking around him. 

"You were saying things in your sleep.." I said.

He looked a tad scared for a moment but covered it with a small smile. 

"Oh right." Was all he said. 

I figured he would tell me if anything was the matter so didn't push the subject. He was just having a nightmare anyway. Right? 

"How are you feeling today?" He said putting his attention onto me. 

"Good. The nurse came in while you were a sleep and said I could go home in a few days!" I said cheering up at the prospect of going home. 

"Oh great!" He said grinning at me. My heart started to beat a little bit faster. Flashes of what happened yesterday went through my mind. Should I bring it up? Or should I just act like it never happened? I decided to go with the latter. It would be easier if I just forgot about it and not make it awkward by bringing it up. At least Niall was talking to me. I didn't want to ruin that. 

"Oh Li, Skye is gonna drop by today. I hope that's okay?" Niall continued.

That statement finalised my decision.

"Oh yeah that's fine." I said smiling at him.

"Great! Now I am just gonna leave you for a bit, I'm starving!" He said getting up from his chair and walking towards the door.

I chuckled and said okay. I watched him disappear and let my fake smile drop. I would have to conserve my energy for the visitors I would have today so decided to just lay back and play on my phone waiting for Niall to come back. I couldn't exactly do anything else anyway. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There you go :) Dun dun dun. What do you think Niall's deepest secret is? ;)