11

Smut warning for this chapter.
I will put an ⚠️ symbol where it begins and again where it ends so those of you who don't feel comfortable can skip it.

Once they were rung up and Tyler's sets were in bags they walked out and went to the food court.
"What would you like to eat?" Jenna asked him.
Tyler hummed and looked around.
"A footlong meatball sub with Swiss cheese on one side and American on the other. I won't finish all of it so I'll take some home to Joshua. Uhhh the roasted garlic bread please and have it toasted." He said.
Jenna smiled and nodded walking to the subway stand. Tyler hummed softly to himself and pulled his phone out smiling softly as he went through the photos of himself and Joshua that were in his camera roll.
He couldn't be more happy than he was at that time. He had his world back and he accomplished his goal. He was healthy and happy again.
He was snapped out of his trance when Jenna walked up to him with his sandwich.
He smiled and opened it up, pulling his half out. He hummed as he took his first bite out of the sandwich.
"Oh that''s good. Thank you for doing this for me today." He said and smiled.
Jenna smiled back at him. "Don't thank me ty you deserved it." She said.
Tyler smiled more and nodded looking down at himself, loving the sight that he saw.
"You know even though you made your goal you've gotta keep working out to stay there just not as often. Keep morning runs going and come to the gym at least twice a week still. Keep track of what you eat don't go over board okay?" She asked.
Tyler nodded and smiled softly. "I promise I will Jenna. I feel so good again. I feel beautiful again and I'm proud of that. Josh is proud of that. I feel so fucking good again. I don't want it that to change. " he said.
Jenna smiled and nodded happily.
The next half hour was spent laughing and talking about random subjects.
After their lunch Jenna drove tyler back to his and josh's apartment. As he walked in he looked around letting out a breath when josh wasn't home yet. He set josh's half of the sandwich on the counter before walking to their room. He bit his lip and quickly got undressed. He pulled out the lingerie and pulled the tags off putting it on gently. He ran his hands over the fabric on his skin and looked at himself with a small smile on his face.
His self admiration didn't get to last long because it wasn't long before he heard the rattling of josh's keys. He quickly unlocked the bedroom door and ran to the bed getting on it with his face down on the pillows, ass in the air and hands behind his back.
"Tyler?! Are you home?" He yelled.
Tyler bit his lip before responding. It was now or never.
"In the bedroom!" He yelled and let out a shaky breath.
It felt like an eternity before josh opened the door.
⚠️
"Hey babyboy how was your da-holy shit..." He said and bit his lip when he saw tyler.
Tyler blushed and stayed still biting his lip again. He moved his hips a bit and looked back slowly.
"Do you like it joshy?" He asked.
Josh groaned and walked over running his hands over Tyler's ass gently.
"Fuck you're so beautiful. Why'd you get all dressed up for me babyboy?" He asked.
Tyler whined softly and bit his lip.
"Reached my goal..wanted to celebrate." He said.
Josh hummed and leaned down kissing the back of his shoulder.
"Oh yeah? And how did you want to celebrate?" He asked and started kissing down his back slowly.
Tyler whimpered softly and moved his hips a bit.
"Mm I wanted to have sex with you again josh..real bad." He said.
Josh bit his lip and looked at the panties Tyler had on.
"I think we can make that happen but I want to leave these on." He said and grabbed the hem on the panties, pulling them back before letting them go, making them slap against Tyler's skin.
Tyler gasped softly and jumped slightly at the feeling before humming.
"Whatever you'd like joshy." He said and pushed his ass back toward him more.
Josh hummed and leaned down pressing a kiss to one of Tyler's ass cheeks.
"Mmm you're so perfect..so beautiful." He said and pulled the panties away from Tyler's skin letting them go once more.
Tyler smirked softly and shook his hips toward josh again biting his lip.
"And all yours joshy." He said, faux innocence dropping from his voice.
Josh smirked and stepped back pulling his clothes off slowly, making Tyler whine from the wait.
"Joshyyyyyy please hurry." He said needily.
Josh hummed and moved forward again putting two of his fingers to Tyler's lips.
"Suck." He demanded in a stern, dominant voice.
Tyler whimpered and did what he said, engulfing josh's fingers in his mouth. He sucked on them desperately until they were coated in his saliva. Josh pulled them out of Tyler's mouth, a string of spit connecting the smaller boys bottom lip to josh's fingers. It wasn't long before josh was pushing his finger into Tyler slowly causing him to moan and whine at the uncomfortable feeling as he hadn't been with anyone since he and josh broke up.
Josh allowed Tyler to get used to the feeling before beginning to move his finger slowly.
Tyler moaned softly and put his face in the pillow to muffle any noise escaping his lips.
Josh hummed and pushed another finger into Tyler stretching him further.
"Uh uh no baby boy. Don't hide those pretty sounds."  He said and began scissoring him open.
Tyler moaned louder and arched his back slightly trying to get his fingers to his prostate.
Josh chuckled at the action and shook his head before pushing his third and final finger into him. Tyler gasped loudly and tightened up around his fingers at the feeling before whining softly.  Josh bit his lip before pulling them out.
"Mm do you have a condom?" He asked.
Tyler panted below him and shook his head quickly.
"N-no I'm clean though..haven't let anyone else touch me.." He said, pushing his ass back toward josh, getting impatient.
Josh bit his lip. "God you waited all this time for me again?" He asked and spit in his hand. He rubbed it over his cock before lining himself up.
Tyler whined loudly, nodding quickly as he felt the warmth of josh's tip pressing against him.
Josh grabbed Tyler's hips and pushed into him slowly, the bottom gasping at the intrusion. Josh pushed into him completely before stopping any movement, once again allowing him to get used to josh's length. 
Soon enough tyler was nodding, giving josh the signal to move. Josh got a secure grasp on Tyler's hips before pulling out halfway, thrusting back into the small boy below him.  Tyler let out a moan and closed his eyes letting his mouth hang open as josh thrusted into him.
Josh moaned at the feeling of tyler clenching around him and moved his hands to Tyler's lower back, pressing down on it slightly.
Tyler arched his back more and moved his arms behind his back quickly.
Josh grunted and grabbed Tyler's wrists pinning them to his back as he sped up his movements.
Tyler moaned louder and closed his eyes tighter than before moaning and whining josh's name as he felt the drag of josh every time he moved in and out of him.
A few thrusts later, tyler was cumming on his stomach and the bed sheets with a loud moan of josh's name.
Josh bit his lip and kept going, tyler whining at the slight overstimulation.
Josh moaned and his hips stuttered as his seed spilt into Tyler's hole causing the small boy below him to moan in delight at the feeling.
⚠️
Josh slowly pulled out and breathed heavily looking down at Tyler's sweaty body.  He stood up and leaned down kissing his head.
"Give me one second babyboy." He said and walked to the bathroom grabbing a wash rag.
He walked back out and wiped tyler down, turning him over carefully before wiping down his stomach and chest gently.
"You're so beautiful tyler so so beautiful." He said and pecked his lips gently.tyler smiled contently and bit his lip. "Lay down with me?" He asked softly.
Josh smiled. "One second." He said and walked back to the bathroom, throwing the rag in the sink leaving it to clean it later. He walked out to tyler and got back in bed with him wrapping his arms around him.
Tyler smiled happily and curled up to him kissing his jaw. He had everything he could ever ask for. His body back, his Joshua, his happiness. It was all he could ever ask for. With that he fell asleep knowing he had reached His Goal.

There was some soft, shitty smut for you. This is also the end of the story i hope you all enjoyed it. No there will not be a sequel but i have many other stories on my account that are honestly better than this one. This one was a little soft compared to what i would normally write. Make sure you guys comment, vote and follow me here for more stories. I just recently started a nw one called Six Eighteen that you guys should definitely check out and thank you guys for reading this one.