1

Introduction
Tyler

My name is Tyler Robert Joseph. I'm 22 years old and since I was 13 I have struggled with my weight.
It started when my mom passed away. It was the worst thing that could've possibly happened to me at. That time.
My mother was my number one supporter and cheerleader. We were the best of friends while mother and son at the same time.
I would tell her everything and she'd always be there to comfort me on the days when things got bad.
When I lost her, it was devastating to say the least. She died of a heart attack at the young age of 46 years old and after that I had no one.
I had no father since the man had walked out when I was an infant, leaving my mom to take care of me.
So when she passed away I was thrown into a foster home until I was 18 years old and able to make a living on my own.
As soon as I was old enough to be on my own I was tossed out to the street with nobody to go to and nowhere to live.
That's where the love of my life, Joshua Dun came into the picture.
I met Joshua about three months after i had been thrown out of the foster home.
When I first met him I thought he would be nothing but a punk who didn't I've a shit about anyone but himself. He had red hair at the time and he had gauges in his ears along with a hoop in his nostril and a tattoo sleeve of a tree.
He was working in my favorite music store and while he was very intimidating he caught my attention.
It turned into me just going in the music shop every day just to see the red head and it went on like that for a few weeks until the day he noticed me staring.
That day he asked me on a date and we had been together ever since.
Now I'm 22 years old living in a huge apartment with him and I couldn't be happier.
He has been there for me through ups and downs of my life since we met and has always tried to pick me up when I'm feeling down.
There has never been a time where he put me down for my size and he has always made sure to remind me that I'm beautiful no matter what other people have to say about it.
He's the best thing that had happened to me since my mother's death.
He was constantly taking care of me and he always made me feel special. Loved. Oh how my momma would be proud...that is until the one day he didn't anymore.
The day he made me feel like i was no longer beautiful.
Now this is where my story starts.

A short intro I know but no worries it'll be much better as I write it.