10

Tyler and Jenna walked into the mall with their arms linked together, confidence pouring from Tyler as he walked with his head held high. Tyler's lips were stretched in a genuine, bright, happy smile as he walked with Jenna to the lingerie shop, confidence thriving in his veins. No dirty looks or harsh comments could ruin his mood because for the first time in years, he was happy with himself and his life. He felt accomplished.
For once he genuinely felt beautiful and he wanted to show it off shamelessly and that's exactly what he was going to do. He couldn't wait to see josh after his and Jenna's day out.
He walked into Victoria's Secret with Jenna and smiled at the lace, silk, cotton and many other fabrics surrounding him before he let his arm fall from Jenna's.
Tyler walked further into the store and bit his lip as he walked to a table lined with different panties and boyshorts that caught his attention quickly.
He grabbed a red lace thong off the table and ran his fingers over the fabric slowly, loving how it felt on his fingers.
He turned them and smiled at the pearls on the back imagining what he would look like in them. He could picture just how perfectly they would go over his now perky ass and curved hips. He smiled and nodded to himself comparing them to his beautiful tan skin loving how they matched him so perfectly.

(These are the panties he's looking at just for reference)

"Those are cute." Jenna said, causing the smaller boy to jump and come out of his dream like state.
Tyler put a hand over his heart, the underwear gripped in his other hand as he looked at her with wide eyes and his jaw slacked a bit out of fear.
"Don't scare me like that ever again Jenna Black." He said and let out a breath.
Jenna giggled and looked at the underwear.
"You look like you've fallen in love." She said.
Tyler blushed a bit and kept the underwear in his hands.
"They're beautiful.." He said softly.
Jenna smiled brightly. "And they'll look even better on you." She said.
Tyler blushed softly and looked at her.
"You think so?" He asked.
Jenna smiled and nodded.
"I know so. And josh will be drooling once he sees you in them." She said.
Tyler smiled and nodded.
"That's what I want.." He said.
Jenna put her hand on her hip.
"Well duh. Now cmon we need to find more." She said.
Tyler's cheeks turned a brighter red and he got wide eyed as he stumbled behind her as she pulled him by his arm.
"Wait..I thought it was just one pair." He said.
Jenna giggled and shook her head.
"No honey. We're getting enough for a month." She said and pulled him to the tables that had gorgeous panties laid out on them.
Tyler let out a breath and looked at her.
"You know you don't have to do this right..?" He asked softly.
Jenna smiled softly and looked at him.
"I know I don't have to but I want to. You look amazing and even though you're literally dripping self confidence you deserve to have your delicious hunk of man meat drooling over you." She said and smirked.
Tyler put his hand over his mouth and giggled.
"Okay okay but do not ever call him that again. He's delicious sure but don't call him a hunk of man meat that's just weird." He said and kept laughing.
Jenna laughed softly and shook her head.
"How so. He's literally a full meal honey." She said.
Tyler laughed more, snorting a bit as he did.
"Jen I'm going to start laughing in the middle of sex now cause I'm gonna look at his face and see a fucking steak stop." He said and stomped his foot a bit as he laughed.
Jenna stared at him for a moment before laughing herself.
"Okay okay you're totally right that was weird." She said and caught her breath looking at the various panties on the table.
Tyler wiped his eyes and nodded letting out a breath and began looking as well.
"How about these ones?" Jenna asked and held up a pair to Tyler.