Whoa, Bro? You're Taken?

*Louis's POV*

I'm an idiot. I can't decide what to do and I'm stressing so bad. I'm torn between two amazing girls. The boys keep telling me to follow my heart, but that's rubbish. I don't know where my heart's leading me. I just wish someone would tell me exactly what to do and who to choose. I know it may sound insane, but Id never noticed how much I liked Grace before yesterday. I guess it's because she's basically been my sister for my whole life. I knew her like I knew myself.

Then there was my girlfriend. I didn't know what to do about that. If I break up with her I might regret it. I need to make a decision. And fast.

*Graces POV*

"Guess who's going on a dateeee?" I sang, dancing in and out of doorways on the tour bus.

"I don't know. Me?" Zayn joked.

"Only with yourself." I sang again. Everybody laughed and I gave Zayn a hug. "Just kidding. You know I love you. I KNOW YOU LOVE ME I KNOW YOU CARE JUST SHOUT WHENEVER"

"AND I'LL BE THEREEE." Niall finished and I laughed.

"Somebody's happy." Harry said.

"Yup! I'm in a singing mood!" I told him, twirling around.

"Maybe we should put you on our next album." Louis said, walking in the bus.

"Ello, love!" I yelled, still being a spaz.

"Hey, Gracie! You ready to go?"

"Yes! Lemme get my bag." I grabbed my bag and then we got into the rental car. I plugged in my iPod and played some ridiculous songs that Lou and I sang rather badly (on purpose) to. Lou stopped the car at a stop sign. We were doubled over in laughter and, as soon as our eyes met, so did our lips.

Louis pulled away. I frowned. "Don't you like me?" I whispered, immediately feeling dumb for voicing my thought.

"Of course I do! I just well I have a uh girlfriend." he said softly.

"A GIRLFRIEND? And you didn't think it was important to tell me this?"

"I didn't want to hurt-"

"Oh yeah. Don't hurt the poor amnesia girl's feelings. She's too fragile." I screamed, getting out of the car and slamming the door. Louis got out too.

"Grace! Where are you going?"

"I'm walking back to the venue." I yelled.

"Cmon! I know you're angry with me but at least let me drive you."

"I can take care of myself!" I kept walking. We'd only driven about two miles and soon I was back at the bus. Louis was already there so I headed straight into the venue as to avoid him.

Cameron was inside and I ran into his arms, tears spilling down my face. "I just want to remember!" I whispered into his chest.

"You will. I promise." he said, stroking my hair.

"It's just so hard."

"How about we go hang out for a while, just you and me. We could play some board games or something to get your mind off all this." he suggested.

I nodded and hugged him tighter, not planning on letting go.

*Brents POV*

With the whole Grace thing going on, I'd almost forgotten about Diane. I'd pretty much been avoiding her for awhile. I think her and Zayn are together now. It should hurt more than it does.

I was happy Diane would be happy with Zayn. He was good for her. Maybe Diane and I just weren't compatible and thats alright. Doesn't mean we can't be friends. I was ready to forgive her. I went searching for her in the venue and found her in the green room, sitting on Zayn's lap.

"Hey, D, can I talk to you?" I asked, motioning outside.

"'Course." she said, following me out.

"Diane? Can we forget about all that's happened? I'm ready for us to be friends again."

"I thought you'd never ask. I'm glad. I missed ya, Schneiders."

She returned to the room and I went looking for Zach this time.

"Zachary?" I yelled and he came running up to me, his Diggit shirt on as usual. "Some girl called for you."

"Really? Emily?"

"No," his face fell, "I'm just kidding. Yes! Now go call her back." I told him and he danced awkwardly down the hall.

I laughed and started walking to the stage to tune my guitar. Cameron and Grace were sitting on the floor in the middle of the hallway, playing a board game.

"Aha! I win again!" Grace exclaimed.

"No fair!" Cameron scowled.

"Love, there isn't anything unfair about it."

They went on for awhile and I felt jealous of how cute they were. I also felt bad for Cameron. Grace couldn't remember anything about them and all her feelings towards him were gone. Vanished into thin air like a trick a magician would do.

That was when I made the decision to get everyone involved in helping Grave regain her memory.

A/N: oh em gee. Hey guys! Well, you see, I haven't been writing and this is short and it sucks and I'm sorry about that. Yeah. comment, vote, fan please! It takes, what, five seconds, but it means a lot. Thanks times 177383873739393738 for reading!

~Lilly :D