Foooood :D

----Brent P.O.V.----

It had been three days since Diane cheated on me with Zayn. I wasn't feeling too good even though somewhere deep down I knew this was likely to happen. I had been layed up in my bunk except to eat, use the bathroom, and play an occasional concert.

Every once in a while one of the boys would check up on me. Most the time it was Cameron and Liam. I didn't think I would ever be friend with any of the 1D boys, but if it were going to be any of them I would choose Liam.

I heard someone calling my name and then someone pushed my bunk curtain aside.

"Can't you knock?" I said to Louis who had his hand on his hip.

"I could if there was a door, but there's a curtain so .." He said as he tried to knock on the curtain. "It doesn't really work that well"

"Point taken, what do you want?" I asked.

"We're going to this fancy restraunt, are you coming or are you just gonna stay in bed being sad about Diane the rest of the tour?" He said impatiently.

"I'll come, but I plan to continue being sad when we get back"

"Okay wear something sexy, you've been looking pretty gross lately." He said disaprovingly.

Harry peaked his head down from his bunk and jumped down,"Did I just hear you call Brent Sexy? I thought we had something special Boobear." Harry said wiping a fake tear from his eye.

Louis gave him a big hug and whispered something along the lines of, "We do, I love you Hazza"

Harry laughed and hugged him back and then they both ran to the front of the bus.

I've heard of Larry before, but never thought it was true. Hmm, maybe it is.

I got out of my bunk and threw on some jeans and a Polo. Forget fancy. I walked out of the tour bus before even glancing at the mirror.

When I stepped out the all the boys besides Zayn were there and Grace was there too.

"Okay we all ready?" Liam asked.

"Yupp" I said popping the "p" And we all walked into the restraunt that didn't have too many people.

----Liam P.O.V.-----

Soon after we got seated a waitor came over to us. I could tell she was a fan of either Adub or 1D or both.

"Oh. My. Gosh. You're One Direction... and you're Allstar Weekend. OhMyGoshILoveYouGuysAllSoMuchImSorryForActingSoCrazyButImLikeAHugeFanOfAllOfYou!"

"Hey babe, want a autograph or a picture?" Harry smiled at her, revealing his dimples.

"YES!" She nodded.

She pulled out her phone and Grace offered to take the picture, but before we could take it the owner of the restraunt pulled her away and started yelling at her, "You're supposed to be a professional, you shouldn't be bothering the costumers like this!" she grabbed the girl by her arm and pulled her away.

"Aw I feel really bad, That woman was very rude" Louis said.

"Yeah She was a bitch, that girl was very pretty" Harry said frowning.

We all laughed at Harry and then a new waitor came out who looked very bored.

"What y'all want?" Everybody started talking at once.

"Guys, Guys! GUYS!" I screamed to get everyones attention. "Okay Harry, You first"

"Okay, umm. Let's see here. Hmmm. I think... I'll take a uhh. I'll take a lobster and a uhh, Baked potatoe"

"POTATOES!" Screamed Niall.

The waitor looked VERY annoyed.

"Niall! Shh. Okay Louis you next" I hissed.

"Okay I want Spaghetti with Garlic toast"

"Okay, Niall Go"

"Okay so I want me some Medium rare Steak and Do ya have Shrimp?" The waitor nodded "Okay get me some shrimp with that cocktail stuff. Oh yeah and I heard ya have some real good Chilli here?" He nodded again. "Okay yeah I want some of that, and I want a Baked POTATOE and that'll be it"

"Okay, Grace." I said.

"I'll take a salad"

"Okay And I'll take a Well done steak with Green beans" I said and motioned towards the Adub boys.

They ordered their meals and I sure was glad we got that over with!

-----Niall P.O.V.-----

I was still upset about Grace dating Cameron, but I was getting over it. Me and her were just friends and that's how it should stay.

We went to some fancy restraunt and I ordered almost the whole menu as usual, and that helped a little. It stilled bothered me because I had a feeling Cameron and Grace were holding hands under the table.

After we got back from dinner we all walked back to the tour bus feeling full of great food.

As soon as I got changed into pajama pants Iand jumped in my bunk I fell asleep.