Big News

[A/n Hey It's kylie and I'm writing the 1D parts of the story Starting now :D Enjoy!]

-----Liam's P.O.V.------

Me and the boys were all in the living room of Harry and Louis' flat, watching Toy Story. Zayn was in the recliner already asleep and we were only 30 minutes into the movie. Harry and Louis were sitting on one of the couches laughing about something. And niall was sitting next to me finishing the rest of the pizza we ordered.

I'm yours by Jason Mraz started playing and I grabbed my phone out of my pocket, only for it to be grabbed by Louis. He ran back to his couch with Harry.

"Hello?" He said to the person on the line.

"UNCLE SI! HEY WHAT DO YOU WANT?" He screamed.

"Okay yes, I know, inside voice." he put the call on speaker phone. "Say hi to Uncle Si boys"

"HI!" We all chorused.

Zayn woke up and gave us dirty looks before laying his head back down.

"Hey boys, I'm coming over we need to talk about your upcoming tour" Louis took the call off speaker phone.

"Okay By Uncle Si"

-----Louis' P.O.V.------

After I got off the phone with Simon, I threw Liam his phone back and it hit him in the forehead.

"Oops Sorry" I said Highfiving Harry. Liam Started to stand up and walk to me.

"Stop there! For I have a secret weapon" Liam looked at me questioningly. I pulled a spoon out of my back pocket. "A SPOON!"

He ran to the kitchen and came back with my last bag of carrots. "MY BABIES" I screamed and started chasing him with my spoon.

He started screaming. I had him pinned down, the spoon inches from his face when Simon walked through the door of our flat.

-----Simon's P.O.V.------

I walk through the door and see Louis sitting on top of Liam with a spoon close to his face, carrots were all across the floor, and Liam was on the verge of tears.

"What is going on ?"

Louis looked up and Liam screamed.

"GET THIS CARROT BOY OFF OF ME! PLEASE!"

Harry got his phone out and took a picture of Liam as the tears streamed down his face.

I walked over to Louis and told him to get up.

"Now boys, have we forgotten that we are adults?" I asked

"No sir" everyone grumbled.

"I didn't do anything" Zayn said.

"Neither did I Louis Just -" I cut Liam off.

"I came here to discuss your tour, now Liam and Zayn you two on this couch. Harry and Niall on this couch. And Louis since you've decided to behave like a child you get to sit alone, sit in the recliner by yourself."

They all nodded.

"Now that we have settled down, He are your tour dates. This tour is different than the last one. You will be touring with Allstar Weekend"

"But, We don't know them! STRANGER DANGER" Shouted Louis.

All the boys laughed, except for Zayn who was using a spoon as a mirror and fixing his hair.

"I assure you they are very nice boys, and you will get along just fine, now I have a meeting to attend to, Can I trust you" I paused and looked at Louis. "To behave yourselves?"

"Yes sir" They all said together.

"'Good"

"I NEED MORE CARROTS THOUGH!" Louis shouted.

"What did I say about using your inside voice?"

"To use it inside" I nodded at him.

"I'm leaving now. Behave yourselves" I waved at them as I walked out the door.

----Harry P.O.V.-----

"Those boys better not try to still my Boobear" I said looking at Louis.

"They better not eat all my food" Said Niall.

And with that we all turned back to the Tv and finished watching toy Story.