Taken

Alayna's POV

Oh my God we are being kidnapped by Niall ex girlfriend Barbra. "What the hell do you want Barbra" I asked. More tuff then scared. "I want Niall" she says. "What makes you think you can have him" I asked. "Just get out of the car" she pointing her finger at us, I mean she didn't even have a weapon. I just made little eye contact to the left looking at Alayna. Giving her the go. "Ok you win" I said stepping out of the car. "He's mine" I said punching her in the face. I reached in my pocket looking for something to cut a bitch with, and I found lipstick. She went to stand back up so I round housed kicked her in the face. I opened my lipstick and I was over joyed. I was a hidden knife lipstick. "Aye yo" I said making her look up. "He's mine" I said cutting her across her face. "Caroline lets go" she said grabbing by the arm and running towards the light. When we got to a random gas station I asked "How far away are we from Hollywood" I asked. "Uh sweety we in Arizona" she said. "WHAT" we yelled. "Can we use a phone please, we were kidnapped and we need to fly out the England in 6 hours" I asked.

Alayna's pov

PHONE CONVO (A=Alayna R=Ray Ray)

R"hey baby where are you we've been searching all over for you"

A"Ok sorry we took a wrong turn and now were in Arizona"

R"Bull Caroline knows L.A. Like the back of her hand, what really happened"

A"Ok we were kidnapped by a crazy bitch and we never knew we were out but it turns out we are in Azizona, I need y'all to not panic just were getting the next flight to lax so we can make the other flight with y'all"

R"Ok just be safe, I love you"

A"I love you too bye"

"Ok so were flying out on the next flight to L.A. And then flying to England" I said. "Ok let's go, thank you for letting us use your phone" Caroline said. "Be safe dears" the old lady said.

Caroline's POV

When we arrived in England, it was crazy. There were fans, photoaphers, and haters, but can't seem to find Niall. "Caroline look there's Niall" Princeton said pointing to the love of my life. I couldn't move, but I sure could cry. About 4 hours ago I was kidnaped, by niall a ex girlfriend and now I'm finally back with him. "Hi baby" he said coming up to me. As I went to swollow his face Raven yelled while crying. "Oh my god yes"