No Hotel Room???

Raven's P.O.V.

"Caroline get up Caroline Caroline Caoline" I said but she did not even move. I geuss I have to slap her.

Caroline's P.O.V.

I was really awake, but I was just playing with her. Then I felt pain rush to my cheek. I quickly opened my eyes to see that Raven had slapped me. "What the heck " I yelled. "You would not wake up" she said shrugging her shoulders. " I was awake I was just playing with you" I said pushing her out of the way got my bag and walked off the plane. "I'm sorry" She said grabbing me by my shoulder. "It's ok im just messing with you it did not hurt" I said laughing. "You scared me Caroline, Where is Alayna" Raven asked. "Bathroom" I said. "Hey y'all" Alayna said. "Let's take a taxi" I said pulling them to the taxi place. "Taking a taxi" the man behind the desk asked. "Yes" "Where is your hotel" "The Goring" I said. "How many" " 3" "If you go outside and take a right you taxi will be waiting for you, your ride will be 30 minutes" "Thank you" We all said smiling. "Hopefully the taxi driver is not a creeper" I said opening the car door to see a guy who keep on look a our boobs. "Where to" he said trying to be flirty, but epically fail. "The Goring" I said mad.

30 Minuets Later

"We are here here is the recite" He said handing me the recite that had his number on it. "No creep your like 30 years older then me" I said throwing the recite at him and slamming the car door. "That was the worst 30 minuets of my life ever" Alayna said as we walked into the hotel. "Hello welcome to The Goring do you have a reservation" the clerk asked. "Yes, Moore for the suite" I said. "Oh I'm so sorry but that suite is all ready taken" she said. "Who could it possibly taken by" I asked. "Me" I turned around to see the duchess. "Im sorry dear they said it was not taken" She said. "Do you have any other rooms anywhere" I asked. "No we are book completely" "What we can't stay on the street people keep looking at our boobs" Alayna yelled. Then everybody turned to look at us. "I'm sorry ma'am, but your going to have to keep it down" She said. "Fine what is the closes hotel" I said stepping in front of Alayna because she looked like she was about to punch her. "There is a Hilton a block away from here just go left" "Ok" I said throwing my carry on over my should and grabbing my crutches.

1 block later

"Hello" I said out of breath because moving on crutches with a bunch of bags is hard. "Hell- oh my do you need help" she coming over to catch me cause I was about to pass out. "Do *Breath* Have *Breath* A *Breath* Room" I asked. "Yes I do" she said smiling. "How much" I asked. "£187" "Here" I said handing her $314.00 "Your on floor 11 room 1134" she said. "Your bags will be delivered to your room" she said. "Thanks"

In the room

KNOCK KNOCK "Coming" Raven yelled. "Than-" But before I could hear her finish her sentence I was asleep we have a big day tomorrow, One Direction consort. YAAAA.